AFL Autopsy Rnd 21: Chewed up and spat out by the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

It is eerily similar to the loss against Footscray in the last round of 2000. It is the loss we needed to have. And also it was the early Satdy night i needed to have. In bed by 7:30 like prime possum.

And now the players are mentally weak, some should never be seen around the club again, and the senior coach should hand the keys over to an untried coach at the end of the year or sooner. So fickle. And immature.
Tends to happen when your club produces one of the worst performances in its history.

Maybe Zaka another chance, but Baggs & Myers should be depth only.

Slowly calming down, had to rant!

Have you seen our injury list? They are depth only. I think your passion has gone to your head.

Have you seen our injury list? They are depth only. I think your passion has gone to your head.
Can we please be respectful to each other. Honestly we are all in this together. We all want success. Hanging s**t on each other isn't the way fwd.

Can we please be respectful to each other. Honestly we are all in this together. We all want success. Hanging s**t on each other isn't the way fwd.

Hahahaha. Can we please be respectful of each other? What did I say that wasn't in the slightest respectful?

It just seems like not all the players understand our system, coupled with the fact there are obvious issues with our health and fitness.

Can accept a loss due to injury, but can't agree that the degree of that loss is purely down to injuries - no way.

In hindsight, it was the perfect weekend for the Premier League to start again.

Also, if the Dogs can sneak into the 8, they wouldn't be a fun opponent to face. Absolutely ferocious on the ball, and Tim English could be anything in the next few years.

Not if you’re a hammers supporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep waiting for news from the club that the entire playing list had gastro last week.
Surely there’s a reason both men’s sides and the women’s side got absolutely belted... the vfl side at least had form

I think the women's side are just not that good right now.

It just seems like not all the players understand our system, coupled with the fact there are obvious issues with our health and fitness.
Are the Twos playing the same system, asking from Sydney?
I’d imagine that would be confusing if we are pulling these players and asking them to immediately play in a different structural approach.

Are the Twos playing the same system, asking from Sydney?
I’d imagine that would be confusing if we are pulling these players and asking them to immediately play in a different structural approach.

That's a bit too logical.
What's more palatable is every single one of our players is a dud and we can lay blame at the feet of the current coach and recruiting.

We should do what Brisbane have done.

Also, if the Dogs can sneak into the 8, they wouldn't be a fun opponent to face. Absolutely ferocious on the ball, and Tim English could be anything in the next few years.
The Alisson injury threatened to make the entire weekend a colossal failure, but it looks like it's not that bad so I'm alright

Couldn't even get the blow torch on us properly
Media has been going soft when you consider how deplorable our last 12 quarters have been.
Maybe all the mediocrity we have served up for years removes any real public interest in our predicable form slump. That and the weird formlines of several actual flag threats.

Yes it was *cough* Howard Moon *cough*

It's a weird bit of comfort knowing that BJ said he felt hurt/affected during the match and found it hard to get through his commentary duties. Guy isn't even involved at club level anymore. Probably bled a little more than some of the players out there.

I don't know why he wasn't taken on in some sort of leader/mentor role at the club after being delisted. We need someone who cares like he does...although the pretzels would most likely disagree...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back