AFL Autopsy RND 3: Done by the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Winchester No GIF

McGrath...really worried about this guy at present.

Redman, Heppell enough said about them but I will add my voice to what's said about them

0-3 for the first time since 1967.
Lazy HBFs lost us this game.
Credit to Shiel, played a blinder in the second half.

Too many passengers at the footy club. How is Brayden Ham getting a single game at any AFL club?

Wasn’t far off the mark with my tip in the GD thread.

Redman needs a concussion check to make sure his brain is still there.

Need to have a conversation about Hep.

Ham shouldn’t play for a while.

Durham is a real find.

Credit to Dylan Shiel. Hell of a game.

Peter Wright has dismantled two of the games best defenders in consecutive weeks.

Pretty happy with the application after the first quarter. It's the same as last week, skill errors costing us dearly.

Would like to see the umpires brave enough to call a throw against Oliver once in a while.

edit. If Wright keeps up this form against the lower sides he's going to be kicking 6s and 7s

It's the unforced errors that kill you. some good things that game though. Expected a loss and, apart from the firsr quarter and the last 5 minutes there was promise - only to be dashed by some terrible skill errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think only the most deluded fans thought we would win any of these first 3 games. Still, pumped in one, could have been in a position to steal the one against Lions if not for them shooting the lights out and tonight's game isn't the most depressing 0-3, albeit with the Demons blowing it out a little bit at the end.

Impressive stuff again from Wright.

I know people will say Guelfi and Ham are only in the team because of injury, but in both cases the reality is they've played in 90% of our last 25 games. They're both playing in positions where they can reasonably be expected to kick a goal per game, and they've both got conversion rates below 50%, and each fluffed one when we needed a goal in the last quarter. It's not good enough

Redman for Francis please.

Heppell not VFL standard.

We still are not desperate enough around the ball.

Some poor mistakes hurt us but gees second half they were pulling them out their arse. Good effort from inexperienced team, pressure was there and Martin and Durham showing something. Phillips was good in the ruck…competitive at least

Last 5 minutes very disappointing, but I think you’ve got to step back and look at the whole game. We did pretty well.

Shiel and 2MP were great. Happy with Durham and Martin too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back