AFL Autopsy RND 3: Done by the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Heppell & Redman cost about 6 goals between them. Mcgrath needs to get penetration with his kicking. Too many short nothing kicks.

wAceG03.gif

Good overall. We were always pushing s**t up hill to get the win but we competitive for enough of the game and where there abouts until the end.

Caldwell good early but faded. Durham and Martin good across 4 qtrs. Shiel good with ball but average defensively, Phillips and Wright were both good, McGrath was up and down as was Ridley. Great to see Tex get that goal. Stewart and Lav battled hard.

Redman, Heppell and Hind were poor and it really hurt us.
Perkins was quite overall but did some nice things. Guelfi similiar. Ham tries but he's just not there skill or size wise

Cool, but I'll let Chief know to change your supported club on Thursday when he is picked

Otherwise, Take a bex, dude
He has the right to his opinion and he is right
the game has passed Heppell by and he shouldnt be playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too bad.

Durham was great, aside from one poorly timed dropped chest mark. Loved Martin’s game. Shiel probably our best.

Heppell can’t play out the year - he’s been a great captain and a great player over the years, but he is a genuine liability out there.

Ham’s dreadful but he’s always been dreadful and continues to get games.

Still think more youth is the way to go

He has the right to his opinion and he is right
the game has passed Heppell by and he shouldnt be playing
He is fine to have any opinion he likes.

But if he says he is going to renounce the football club if Heppell is picked next week, I am happy to facilitate that if that's his position

Same old story. Too many passengers. Not enough genuine triers.

I don't care if we have injuries and they're "experienced". If Ham and Stewart are in this side next week. I will fair dinkum throw up.

I think the overall thing that is pleasing to me is that in the last two weeks, we have got two of the best sides out there to play the game on our terms for periods of time. Give it time and we will be grinding them over and opening the flood gates, which is exactly what Melbourne do.

Martin is a steal. How did we get him for free?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back