Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
God, we play some weird ******* football.

Yeah sorry, Bellchambers, enjoy the sniffy sniffy with out the threat of being drug tested midweek and dating Miss Latvia 2013 in retirement.

Ridley has single handedly got me horny to watch us play every week.

I don't know how to explain the games of Ham and Snelling but it reminded me of the role players in the Dogs side when they are up and about. Loved the chaoticness of their game.

The way we absorbed the pressure in the 3rd quarter was something else.

Hurley & Hooker had great bounce back games. Maybe people on here will learn not to go full boonta after a bad game or be so selective with their memory.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
God, we play some weird ******* football.

Yeah sorry, Bellchambers, enjoy the sniffy sniffy with out the threat of being drug tested midweek and dating Miss Latvia 2013 in retirement.

Ridley has single handedly got me horny to watch us play every week.

I don't know how to explain the games of Ham and Snelling but it reminded me of the role players in the Dogs side when they are up and about. Loved the chaoticness of their game.

The way we absorbed the pressure in the 3rd quarter was something else.

Hurley & Hooker had great bounce back games. Maybe people on here will learn not to go full boonta after a bad game or be so selective with their memory.
Did you copy paste this

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Night and day from last week. We got absolutely railroaded by the fellas in green but when you bring the intensity and effort you can work through it. Lets build from here boys!

Ham + Ridley <3

Top 5 meters gained ESS:
1. Shiel - 568
2. Ham - 420
3. Rids - 374
4. Langford - 274
5. Snelling - 250

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon