AFL Toast Rnd 6: 14 Point Win against Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty mature performance in tough conditions. No matter how close they were Kangas never really in it once we hit the front.

Luke McDonald, what a w***er. If the sh*t hair and beard wasn't enough, or the fact that he gave himself the nickname 'Legend', he mocks a virus that has killed over half a million of people. What a guy.

missed that, what'd he do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the most frustrating games I’ve watched for a while, have a headache now.
Nice to see Orazio’s body is letting him burst and pivot again. Ridley’s kick is one of the most satisfying things in the world. It is like scissors into thick paper. Hard to tell where we’re at really, next week will be very telling. Last time we played the Doggies it ended bad.
Ben Brown is s**t.

Never really means much, but you can't deny it's always a pleasure beating these irrelevant shitheads.

Zaka. 20 at 80% and 3 goals plus 2 unlucky shots. Keeps his spot if he can keep turning in performances like that.

Parish. He's a mid.

It's great to see a few safe pairs of hands in Ridley and Phillips. That bit towards the end when both of them won contests standing still made me tingle.

Luke scum******* McDonald isn't a footballer's arsehole.

4–1 with a game in hand, I'm happy! (Would rather the one loss be against someone else of course...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back