Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Weak slow midfield being fed by a bottom 4 ruck. Losing Grimes left us with too many mismatches down back. Balta and Lefau don’t give us any representation down the line. Hard to see how this motives without Lynch.

Sonsie, banks, brown, short, dow are all slow as heck. Need upgrades in our fringe 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said my bit in the game day thread. You could see this was going to happen after ground zero. We’re just too small, unfit, unskilled, undisciplined and not strong enough. Delist our light young players and trade blokes like Short , Broad and JGTI .
Add poorly coached to it all.

We are literally the easiest and most predictable team to play against..

Zero dare, zero taking the game on, zero leading up.
Just stop, wait 10 seconds and kick as high as they can down the line… rinse and repeat

Tom brown is the best kick in the comp almost and he’s had 13 touches in defense where we have lost by 100…

Faaaarken give him the ball ffs…

Faaaark Short out of there (he’s been more than diabolical this year), put him forward, let brown take the kick ins..

Don’t know what say about injuries. I imagine the players are a bit traumatised by it all. Yze down to the bench at the end says a bit, I think.

What I can’t get my head around is the slipping. Who’s home ground is it?

We had 20 - 30 slip overs to nil. What the hell? Shai must have gone over at least five times. Was someone handing out alternative boots?

Episode 1 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has been a write off and it’s getting worse. Can’t we just forfeit the season?

I wish we could.

Put every injured (or sore) player who needs it into rehab and just call the season.

Dow, Sonsie, HRS, Young and MRJ all showed signs they deserve to be persevered with, but that's about the only spin I can put on it.

Well it’s happened , yes injuries we have but to show no ******* heart and give up ******* weak as piss
bank the pick and go again next year

get the best high performance manager out there

if louies there again next year, im not buying a membership

On the bright side we have plenty on room for improvement, let’s ask for a priority pick or will we need to wait 2 years.

Back