Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS, Rd 3 2019, & changes for Port

Best players vs GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Having Grimes back in next week will be good for Garth and Noah. Apparently Broad injury also need them both

How is Ben Miller coming along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Weeks away interrupted pre season he did play Friday night
But struggled with match fitness

The debut from Stack yesterday was one of the best I’ve seen - after the first clanger out on the full he was brilliant. Played with the perfect mix of risk taking, flair and some real hardness. Should be very proud of himself... Just can’t understand how the **** a guy like him with one preseason could look so much better than our more experienced players, who looked incredibly second rate.

bc recruiters recruit for the tomorrow and what they think a player will likely develop into and in the process miss gem footballers like Stack, Kelly, Lambert etc

Yep , no sympathy at all compared to those shit stain ****s last yr, the media and other footy fans were salty we didn't get many injuries last few years. Should see the comments, ohh now they will know how it feels, ohh let's see how they do with no injuries.

Guarantee you if any side Lost their top 4 or 5 players they will shit the bed too. And also I cannot believe how us not getting injured is to be used against us as a taunt. Were they waiting for us to be injured ? Weird ****s

Dunstall yesterday pregame mentioned we had a few injuries "but gws have 4 out". I nearly spat out my beer

Last edited:
Elephant in the room is Martins contract. Picture that happening in your workplace. Someone bending over your boss to be the highest paid employee by far and putting in that sort of shit effort. As a fellow employee I would be pissed that's for sure. This shit can spread throughout the team.

Won us a flag but unless he turns it around and plays to the value of his contract we've ****** up big time going forward imo.
LoL Big B is back.

markof was pissing me off. strolling down the sideline being overtaken by everyone when the ball was flying back into our defensive 50. lazy campaigner even bellis was trying even if he would turn it over whenever he got it

Throwing away all our depth basically gives up on this year before it started, we were never going to have zero I juries or players out of form. Other than Ellis, all the players we got rid of would perform better as a permanent midfielder this year than any of the draftees.
Ok I will bite, instead of trading out Lloyd, Miles, Conca and C Ellis who would you have traded in their place?

I have thought about it. And I'm not saying a win is certain. But I've seen backs-to-wall efforts that have been wondrous.

I just think when it's 22 pro athletes vs 22 pro athletes it's asinine to accept defeat a week before the match.
I hope you are right.
But I am not playing in the game so my opinion doesn't really count towards the result.
if we do win, I will be the first to acknowledge it to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I will bite, instead of trading out Lloyd, Miles, Conca and C Ellis who would you have traded in their place?
Bellis, and I would have given away cellis markov and menadue for some twistes. We got jack shit for all those players anyway. Granted we couldn't stop conca going but Lloyd and miles would be very handy in a midfield struggling for skill depth and hardened afl bodies. Certainly they'd be more useful than a bunch of debutants who can only run out half a game.

This season could actually be a blessing in disguise.
We get a good draft pick and are forced to see what some of our kids can do and get some games into them.
Geelong missed finals a few years back and have bounced back.

Lol we’re not going to miss finals tug

Bellis, and I would have given away cellis markov and menadue for some twistes. We got jack shit for all those players anyway. Granted we couldn't stop conca going but Lloyd and miles would be very handy in a midfield struggling for skill depth and hardened afl bodies. Certainly they'd be more useful than a bunch of debutants who can only run out half a game.
Lloyd and Miles left for better opportunity

The point of my post was to show how much experience was missing from the side and how it impacts us as a team and this post just highlights it perfectly. A role player part of a cohesive team. With so many injuries and having we're now having to utilise inexperienced kids in the same sort of roles.

He was ok in a good side and he’s shit in a bad side. It’s like a 15-20% downgrade

Lol we’re not going to miss finals tug
I think we will mate.
I was at the game yesterday. It was back to the bad old days or players second guessing themselves.
I hope I am very, very wrong.

We absolutely are
Honestly I reckon bottom 6.
Shit just happens sometimes.
Just want to get games into Naish, Bolton, balta, stack, Ross etc etc
It can turn around very quickly. Our window hasn't closed, but it's shut this year.

He was ok in a good side and he’s shit in a bad side. It’s like a 15-20% downgrade
Again I never claimed he was a match winner just that he is one of a group of experienced players missing from last years side that finished 2 games clear on top. If you take 8 experienced players out of any side at the same time it's not surprise to see them struggle yet people on here seem to be losing their minds about the current situation.

Back