Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the biggest disappointment this season for me is the meek and underwhelming performance of our veterans. You get the injuries and the inexperience of the younger players but our vets are professional footballers, they get paid to do their job to the best of their ability and to me they are simply going through the motions every game.

Apart from Floss who at least puts in 100% effort each week I'm just not seeing that from any of the others. No anger, no emotion, no leadership, nothing, just sitting back going through the motions with plenty of finger pointing and high fiving but not much else. I want to see some enthusiasm, emotion and actually looking like they hate to lose, not seeing anything like that, they are essentially lying down waving the white flag and taking a beating.

Would love to hear Yze's opinion on this as he keeps talking about effort but I must be missing something because to me it's token effort for the most part and not desperate effort.

The extent to which the performances of senior players has essentially fallen off the proverbial cliff so quickly is something I didn't see coming and something Yze has to acknowledge and address quickly. In doing so I'd like him to show a bit more emotion as well to be honest rather than the woke nice guy we have seen so far.
Floss and DRioli have put in the rest of them …….hmmmm

If Balta doesn’t start in the backline next week I’m not even watching the game.

This is Yze’s first big test, we’re getting massacred by 200 plus points in two weeks and our backline is under siege and one of the best intercept defenders in the league is up the other end of the ground.

Realised today our 1st pick will be pick 3 if we win the spoon. Then our 2nd round pick will be in the 20's.

Corrupt ******* comp
so theres no point then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who still thinks Balta should be a forward congratulations to you and that is including our esteemed coach in a football sense you have a significant mental deficiency.

What I would have liked to have seen is that stuffed brainless Camel brought into the club given a go in the coaches box the change could not have produced a worse result than what we experienced tonight

I think we need to have coach Morris play a much more significant role at the AFL level than the current mix we have assembled so he can step in if this continues much further.

Brendon is a tiger but recently he seems to be acting more like a snow leopard we know it exist but no one ever can see them in the wild. That is a shame hopefully he dons on the stripes again snd makes some public presence.

Yep we are ******* screwed. Just hope the top talent is so shallow that whoever we get at pick 3 is just as good as pick 1 or 2
youre having a lend

we finish last we get pick 1

Pickett gave away at least 4 or 5 of them I'd say, angry man tonight.
He had a text from South America on how many frees to give away so he can pay for his lawyers

weve got some players there, it's not all doom and gloom. kids arent gonna look like world beaters when theyre standing veteran afl players. whats clear to me now is we simply cannot rely solely on the draft. we're going to need to spend some cash and lure some gun players over. heck knows how but I reckon there'll be a clean out eoy and we're gonna be looking extremely raw.
No need to bring them over yet, unless there is a quality key forward as a free agent.
Hit the draft over the next few years and then bring in the cream from other teams when we are ready to push for the top again.

Yeah possibly, but who knows didn't Carlton or Melbourne get a PP the year we finished last?
ill do a lobotomy on myself if this happens so I dont have to pay attention anymore

If Balta doesn’t start in the backline next week I’m not even watching the game.

This is Yze’s first big test, we’re getting massacred by 200 plus points in two weeks and our backline is under siege and one of the best intercept defenders in the league is up the other end of the ground.
grimes will come back and balta will play forward again nothing surer

Few points

Some got carried away with the early form and win was always going to get worse with more kids in and senior blokes coasting around and adding injuries. Rebuild no doubt.

Blaming Yze is ridiculous get the best coach in afl now he will struggle the cattle is not there. Needs the preseason clean up the list and football department needs a revamp. Most importantly put the right people next to him invest in the footy department club has been taking the short way out standards dropped. This bs Yze rocked the ship over memorabilia what a lousy exuse players agreed and it's in another room move on we're in a new dawn.

Blame our defence all you like it's still our best part of our side. Sinking ship playing in our defence so much ball comes in because midfield and forward line can't compete.

Hit the draft hard and make hard calls whoever is in stays whoever wants our pack your bags.
Mods please perma ban this poster, too many well thought points to be allowed to post on BF

Back