Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

mate we are just going over the edge of the precipice, it's going to get waaaay darker before the dawn IMO

I'm already saying it, we need an EXPERIENCED coach.

I hate me for saying it, but a Ross Lyon type would at least have us losing by 50-60 and having some self respect.

If this continues, Baker et al. will leave the club, 120 point losses are coach killers, and if not treated that way, they can be club killers.
I’ve got no idea if Yze can coach, with our injury list and so many of our senior players out of form or no longer having the hunger, he’s on a hiding to nothing.

Blair has the most important job at the club, he needs to be ruthless at seasons end. We need to bring in some bigger bodied mids and KPPs.
We have far too many small forwards who play one role and not particularly well.

YZE's genius game plan exposed...
Mel Brooks Management GIF
He looked like he was enjoying his bottle of water and snack to do something.

THis board has Star blindness I noticed. THe stars get a free ride while we wonna bash the kids who actually stood up.
💯 get stuck in the kids the normal , we have had this season and currently 3 time premiership players coasting around and let me tell you been happening previously to this season also some people just blind atleast Yze backs the kids.

norf will get a priority pick cause they are dogshit minnows so they get pick 1 and 2.

Tiges will get pick 3 and draft Dusty reincarnate and by 2030 we will be f***ing the AFL in the arse again.
North not getting an early 1st round PP, however they might get pick 2 if they lose LDU as a compo pick.

norf will get a priority pick cause they are dogshit minnows so they get pick 1 and 2.

Tiges will get pick 3 and draft Dusty reincarnate and by 2030 we will be f***ing the AFL in the arse again.
ill farrken loose it if they get another priority

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got no idea if Yze can coach, with our injury list and so many of our senior players out of form or no longer having the hunger, he’s on a hiding to nothing.

Blair has the most important job at the club, he needs to be ruthless at seasons end. We need to bring in some bigger bodied mids and KPPs.
We have far too many small forwards who play one role and not particularly well.
I understand the circumstances

but you can't ship 95 points, then 120 points, then... we will see....unless you are Clarkson or Simpson.

We have EFC, Cats, Adelaide away coming up.

If we do 5 consecutive 100-pointers, you will see our best players like Baker getting tapped on the shoulder.

We have sponsors who do not want to be associated with a shambles.

There is a line in the sand and that is why the question of effort rears its head. Dermie excoriated Shai on Fox footy at 3QT...David King's lab will have a field day with video of the poor efforts, players not even contesting marks etc.

I think the biggest disappointment this season for me is the meek and underwhelming performance of our veterans. You get the injuries and the inexperience of the younger players but our vets are professional footballers, they get paid to do their job to the best of their ability and to me they are simply going through the motions every game.

Apart from Floss who at least puts in 100% effort each week I'm just not seeing that from any of the others. No anger, no emotion, no leadership, nothing, just sitting back going through the motions with plenty of finger pointing and high fiving but not much else. I want to see some enthusiasm, emotion and actually looking like they hate to lose, not seeing anything like that, they are essentially lying down waving the white flag and taking a beating.

Would love to hear Yze's opinion on this as he keeps talking about effort but I must be missing something because to me it's token effort for the most part and not desperate effort.

The extent to which the performances of senior players has essentially fallen off the proverbial cliff so quickly is something I didn't see coming and something Yze has to acknowledge and address quickly. In doing so I'd like him to show a bit more emotion as well to be honest rather than the woke nice guy we have seen so far.

Back