Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t know why I bother. But you want us to hire a coach and call him a boot studder?

With a half fit team we beat the swans and we’re in all our early games. Screaming like spoilt princess because we’ve fallen off a cliff just looks irrational and entitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly who do we have to come back in. Baker Toranto Hopper and Lynch are A grade. Ross and Gibcus look to be quality but who else is going to make a big difference. Will Grimes make us a contender. Is Banks or Campbell or Clarke much better than the kids playing last night should we be putting games into Smith or persist with Short. I understand that we are going through tough times through injury but to me this is exactly the right time to be making hard decisions. The thing that annoyed me most about last night was that Macintosh having failed on the wing and been dropped to the reserves played half a game on the wing in the vfl and failed was shifted to the centre for a half and did well Then he was brought back last night and played ON THE WING. That to me doesn’t seem like our coaches are looking to the future or even realistically at the present.

Our biggest issue is our midfield. They are getting smashed inside and they aren’t gut running, how many times this season have we seen the opposition waltz through the middle of the ground with little to no pressure.

Our defence is under siege and doing pretty well considering. I’ve bagged Young a lot because I don’t think he’s up to AFL standard with skills etc but it wouldn’t matter who was playing down there at the moment.

Bring in Kosi and Ryan, we need a presence up forward, to be kicking 5 or 6 goals a week is embarrassing
Yerrrrp zero pressure on the 70 i50s oppo are dining out on , we look like a ordinary VFL side in the afl , worst I’ve seen us since wallets last year

I’d be very surprised if we don’t finish last , why would norf get 2/3 , it’s been reported they’re not req priority assistance
Because they know they'll get a Compo pick for Zaheer.So when they're shit gain in 25 they ask for a PP because they were such good guys for not asking in 24.

clubs got the weakest assistants and footy department in the league now,by DESIGN,in record time,by DESIGN
orchestrated by both CFL n the club itself,their not totally blameless,not one club envies any individual footy person @ our club bar Gale ,time for the broom n sweep out the cobwebs,Yze stays and gets given a shot with his own handpikd men
Simples...all the monies are going to the PRO Renos!

Doesn't even know basic history of the club
He's a soldier and that's what he's good at. He's not a leader.

We need Baker or Taranto to take the reins. I'd give it to lynch for a year to get us thru
Lynch is done and Baker is gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett was good and flew the flag.

Why does Pickett get any love? He does stupid goal costing sh*t multiple times every week. 5 touches last night and 6 clangers. Giving away undisciplined frees isn’t ’flying the flag’, it’s just selfish and stupid garbage. Pickett does 1-2 quality things a game … offset by his half a dozen pieces of genuine .

Pickett has been a huge liability for 2-years. Macca the same. They are simply very average footballers and shouldn’t be seen at AFL level again.

Why lose with 30yo and 32yo hacks in the side? I know there’s not many left, but I think we could all accept losing a lot easier without senior spuds who’ve had their time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What about Kosi?

Any chance he might get selected?
They rested Ryan in the last for next week and Kosi has been serviceable with 2 goals considering we haven’t kicked a goal in the second half. They’ve thrown Kosi in the BL now to stop the bleeding, but his opponent out marked him and goaled.
We are basically left with short people now.

Back