Competition Rookie Torch of the Year S32

Remove this Banner Ad

Each season the Sophomore class is blessed with the age old SFA tradition of monitoring, watching and compiling the work of the rookie class to criticise, to antagonise, to compel the work of the rookie crop, to show the SFA who the rookies are and what they do.

This season will be no different and we’re warning you, the Season 32 class is something else….
After the desolation of season 31 where only a few could stand the rigours of being a professional Qooty player. NaturalDisaster enforced a new rookie recruitment protocol so even more rookies would be recruited than ever before!!!

The best of the best posters will make it, they will be featured in this thread for the world of Sweet to see. And then at the end of the Season one will be crowned the SFA’s Rookie Torch of the Year!

View attachment 1195631

Featured: Left, S31 Eka winner GREENESHOOTS. Right S31 Torch of the Year and Rising Star winner DockerDen5215

Each week we will compile the numbers, calculate who told the best jokes, who lit the flame for their clubs in match threads , who got bored of their teams threads on Saturday and gatecrashed shamelessly ( Brenton Davy )

Rookies this is for you.......

Osc1 (BOM), Andronicus (BOM), CrowInFiji (BOM), CursingFijian (BOM), Dadda Dave (BOM), Electronic_Renaissance (LVB), terrybull (LVB).

ImissFrosty (DEM), Bluelegs (DEM), Pickitt (DEM), Snuffaluphagus (CIW).

DJ75 (DRA), thewizardmelon (PHO).

HirdsTheWord (SCS), darthmann (SCS), mike ross (SCS), RPCB (SCS), Ticky009 (SCS), hotchilli (ROY), Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever (ROY).

Brenton Davy (WON), Dory_77 (GUM).

Lynchy04 (FUR), Tiger2709 (FUR), Brunswick Trap King (FUR), damicky (FUR), krakouers85 (GCR), Dancing Potato (GCR).

I'm looking forward to The Filth Wizard s second cousin winning this seasons award.

Now that that kiss of death has been granted i hope he/she/them stays around for a second season, not like that DockerDen5215

Attention S32 Rookies

That is, of course,
Osc1 (BOM), Andronicus (BOM), CrowInFiji (BOM), CursingFijian (BOM), Dadda Dave (BOM), Electronic_Renaissance (LVB), terrybull (LVB).

HirdsTheWord (SCS), darthmann (SCS), mike ross (SCS), RPCB (SCS), Ticky009 (SCS), hotchilli (ROY), Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever (ROY).

Lynchy04 (FUR), Tiger2709 (FUR), Brunswick Trap King (FUR), damicky (FUR), krakouers85 (GCR), Dancing Potato (GCR), Engimal v3 (GCR),

You will gain extra consideration in awards if you 'love eyes' react to my latest draft rankings update 🤗

Okay, let me break it down for you. DJ75 is the Dragons rookie. I will be harassing you non-stop until he gets nominated for this award. I can be extremely persistent, as Bastyy can very well vouch.
Get ready to go to court GREENESHOOTS, but even a restraining order can't stop Thrilla

Attention S32 Rookies

That is, of course,

Lynchy04 (FUR), Tiger2709 (FUR), Brunswick Trap King (FUR), damicky (FUR), krakouers85 (GCR), Dancing Potato (GCR), Engimal v3 (GCR),

You will gain extra consideration in awards if you 'love eyes' react to my latest draft rankings update 🤗
Does it involve Horne mysteriously sliding right in to the Crows pick?? If not, it's going to be a struggle.

Just some superstar. Nothing to worry about. Probably a combination of Barrie Robran, Wayne Carey and G.Ablett Snr.

You're more of a Buckley, went to a team who needed you but will allow you to go to a team you think will play finals successfully only to realise they are totally s**t and you should of stayed where you were originally.

Attention S32 Rookies

That is, of course,

Done, give me the torch now

You're more of a Buckley, went to a team who needed you but will allow you to go to a team you think will play finals successfully only to realise they are totally sh*t and you should of stayed where you were originally.
Well, I do like to call out my possessions as I gather them, so everyone knows how great I am.

My wife doesn't like it. She thinks I've gone a bit weird. Jokes on her, I've always been loopy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each season the Sophomore class is blessed with the age old SFA tradition of monitoring, watching and compiling the work of the rookie class to criticise, to antagonise, to compel the work of the rookie crop, to show the SFA who the rookies are and what they do.

This season will be no different and we’re warning you, the Season 32 class is something else….
After the desolation of season 31 where only a few could stand the rigours of being a professional Qooty player. NaturalDisaster enforced a new rookie recruitment protocol so even more rookies would be recruited than ever before!!!

The best of the best posters will make it, they will be featured in this thread for the world of Sweet to see. And then at the end of the Season one will be crowned the SFA’s Rookie Torch of the Year!

View attachment 1195631

Featured: Left, S31 Eka winner GREENESHOOTS. Right S31 Torch of the Year and Rising Star winner DockerDen5215

Each week we will compile the numbers, calculate who told the best jokes, who lit the flame for their clubs in match threads , who got bored of their teams threads on Saturday and gatecrashed shamelessly ( Brenton Davy )

Rookies this is for you.......

Lynchy04 (FUR), Tiger2709 (FUR), Brunswick Trap King (FUR), damicky (FUR), krakouers85 (GCR), Dancing Potato (GCR).
Boredom had nothing to do with it. I just like to… let’s just say, research future oppositions.

Just some superstar. Nothing to worry about. Probably a combination of Barrie Robran, Wayne Carey and G.Ablett Snr.

Combining those two spuds with the great man Barrie Robran only diminishes the quality of the great man AND I WON’T HAVE IT!!!

1628045915956.jpeg

Round 1 Nominees
ann_oscar_noms_130110_wg.jpg

Round 1:

Nominations:

1:
Brenton Davy and Dory_77 both earn a nomination for their performance in the Wonders Vs Gumbies “Match of the Round”
Both went tit for tat in a cruel match up….

Brenton posted way too many spams receive actual quotes but I’ve heard from many that he is already the Wonders best poster. Mozzie19 must watch his back and Brenton looks to shirt front him out of captaincy.
Special credit or shame to Brenton for Shamelessly gatecrashing the Furies Royals threads, Mozzie19 must be careful Brenton doesn’t wander too far astray.

2:
Dory_77 77 took a cool and mild approach to dealing with Brenton’s aggravating and antagonising behaviour dousing off his flames with a cool wit. It was a very promising display and one that should see him in the eyes of selectors for many weeks to come.

3:
krakouers85 launched a ton for the Royals against the Furies and fitted in seamlessly, his sharp wit and vigorous banter and he’s already a better fit than PMBangers ever will be. A ton in tittybong as well, a spammer with talent.

4:
ImissFrosty has been a brilliant addition to the Demons, offering frostings, whatever those are??? And provided a sharp and slightly baity tone to his remarks. Very promising and one to look for in the future 3 votes.

5:
The acquisition of thewizardmelon from wherever he is from, was one the few positives for the Phoenix this off season, he did not rate the Dragons and let them know about it. Questioning if they had any talent whatsoever. It’s a question I’ve asked serial_thrilla many times. One to stand his ground, the wiz will hope to live up to his namesake and dominate the league for ages to come!

Lots of others were quality and missed out on nominations due to the sheer volume of flogs talent on display…
Look out rookies, one of you is getting interviewed this week.
See you then!

View attachment 1195687

Round 1:

Nominations:

1:
Brenton Davy and Dory_77 both earn a nomination for their performance in the Wonders Vs Gumbies “Match of the Round”
Both went tit for tat in a cruel match up….

Brenton posted way too many spams receive actual quotes but I’ve heard from many that he is already the Wonders best poster. Mozzie19 must watch his back and Brenton looks to shirt front him out of captaincy.
Special credit or shame to Brenton for Shamelessly gatecrashing the Furies Royals threads, Mozzie19 must be careful Brenton doesn’t wander too far astray.

2:
Dory_77 77 took a cool and mild approach to dealing with Brenton’s aggravating and antagonising behaviour dousing off his flames with a cool wit. It was a very promising display and one that should see him in the eyes of selectors for many weeks to come.

3:
krakouers85 launched a ton for the Royals against the Furies and fitted in seamlessly, his sharp wit and vigorous banter and he’s already a better fit than PMBangers ever will be. A ton in tittybong as well, a spammer with talent.

4:
ImissFrosty has been a brilliant addition to the Demons, offering frostings, whatever those are??? And provided a sharp and slightly baity tone to his remarks. Very promising and one to look for in the future 3 votes.

5:
The acquisition of thewizardmelon from wherever he is from, was one the few positives for the Phoenix this off season, he did not rate the Dragons and let them know about it. Questioning if they had any talent whatsoever. It’s a question I’ve asked serial_thrilla many times. One to stand his ground, the wiz will hope to live up to his namesake and dominate the league for ages to come!

Lots of others were quality and missed out on nominations due to the sheer volume of flogs talent on display…
Look out rookies, one of you is getting interviewed this week.
See you then!
Thank you for this prestigious award.

I should thank my teammates, especially Mozzie19. I should, but I won’t! God damnit, I earned this on my own! I had to carry this apathetic mob in Round 1 and, in the match, good grief they couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with a bucket full of oats!

Thanks and get the Mobbs ready for me next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back