Speculation Rory Lobb [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lobb's contract was 1.5 over 4 years according Ralph the other week. So on average for a player.

Demons need him more though than pies. Gawn cant ruck full time and Petty is likely gone at the end of the season. Unless dees are looking at someone else. Their window is close to shutting.

At the time of his trade to the Dogs, Ralph said his final year of his Freo contract was worth $750k. I know his reasons for getting to Melb may have made him accept an unders contract but another 3 years at $250k a year seems ridiculous. Most articles are saying it was a 3 year Dogs contract worth $1.5m which makes a lot more sense.

At the time of his trade to the Dogs, Ralph said his final year of his Freo contract was worth $750k. I know his reasons for getting to Melb may have made him accept an unders contract but another 3 years at $250k a year seems ridiculous. Most articles are saying it was a 3 year Dogs contract worth $1.5m which makes a lot more sense.
Only thing certain you get out of trades is contract length and the amount is estimated. 4 years for over 1.5mil was the latest report from Ralph this year.

We'll see, I think a lot of bargainning power in these comes from what the club holding the player wants. The Dogs to even have these discussions probably dont really want him, and the team trading for him knows it.

It's not like when he gets a game ahead of Darcy, he's playing well, he's playing shite. If he's traded, you mark it up as a mistake two years ago and move on
Don't have to compound one mistake with another to let him go for nothing when probably multiple clubs are nibbling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back