Round 1 - Essendon vs Adelaide Pre-Game Build-Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If Lynch is out, Otten is an equally slow but smart replacement.

Is Lynch an Out, or are we basing all this on a reporter not seeing him board the plane?

Looks like it’s all based on a reporter at this stage..

Although... he is a ranga... his skin is probably still recovering from that last JLT game in the 37 degree heat... when he finally recovers they are only going to play him in night matches for the remainder of his career...

The déjà vu of getting obliterated in a final to end the season last year (in the grand final no less, against one of the worst grand final sides in recent history) compounded with key injuries and losing good coaches makes it very hard to be excited for this season.

I'm as flat as a tack coming in to round 1 and I think a lot of other supporters feel the same
I highly doubt this. It's footy season, I'm always ******* excited! Would you have rathered a close prelim final loss to end last year against Geelong instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright normally I dont do this, but this was too good of a laugh not to pass on.

There is a bet at odds of $7 for JJ to kick a goal from the goal square on Friday night.

I almost rolled over and laughed. Joe the goose. Come on down.

GreyCrow Roovolution

Alright normally I dont do this, but this was too good of a laugh not to pass on.

There is a bet at odds of $7 for JJ to kick a goal from the goal square on Friday night.

I almost rolled over and laughed. Joe the goose. Come on down.

GreyCrow Roovolution
If he manages 6 or 7 of those I don't care how they come as long as they all go through the middle. C'mon JJ pull your f***ing finger out ffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back