Unofficial Preview Round 1 - Melbourne versus the AFL's Rooty Hill branch (Opposition Supporters Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogan's looking handy.
You've lost two of your four big forward line talents and the other two aren't playing this week. I'm sure the reigning Rising Star would look "handy" to you guys when he clunks marks and slots the goals. At least he will be on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet we will still win. That must dent the old ego.
I'm a Melbourne supporter (MSDS certified). My ego is so dented and battered that medical science has requested access after I die so they can study how on earth it is still intact.

But I'd hold fire on your certainty of winning. We'll see, son.

Have that opinion by all means, but just don't say something like "we'll eat them for breakfast". Our players don't come in low carb variety.

Just in the "low tolerance to being away from mum variety"

We're Melbourne mate ... we have no ego ... tho I'm sure it'll start to grow with a solid win this weekend.
I'm already solid but I did just spend half an hour watching Hogan highlights

You've lost two of your four big forward line talents and the other two aren't playing this week. I'm sure the reigning Rising Star would look "handy" to you guys when he clunks marks and slots the goals. At least he will be on the field.
Oh I agree.... He's a top notch player.... that's why we're scouting him. Now that T.Scully's contract is in the twilight, we can throw a scully/buddy sized deal his way :). Then you guys can carry around your fake money bags and pin notes to your jackets when we play again next year.

Oh I agree.... He's a top notch player.... that's why we're scouting him. Now that T.Scully's contract is in the twilight, we can throw a scully/buddy sized deal his way :). Then you guys can carry around your fake money bags and pin notes to your jackets when we play again next year.
If only he weren't contract next year ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back