Oppo Camp Round 1 - Vs North Melbourne | The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a genuine chuckle at the comment earlier about Hooker matching Petrie for strength in a grapple, and is the best way of approaching him....

Sincerely hope Cale has the same level of confidence......

Petrie to kick 6, on any of the Essendon defenders......

Also good to see Wells floating right under the radar, the guys in ridiculous nick atm, will enjoy the battle between he and a Melkshem/Heppell if it eventuates.......

Bloody hell, it's Petrie's 200th Saturday night

Had a genuine chuckle at the comment earlier about Hooker matching Petrie for strength in a grapple, and is the best way of approaching him....

He matched him for strength last game despite being unfit! Not sure why you would be laughing about such a suggestion :confused::confused:

Re: North Melbourne vs Essendon Round 1 31/3/11

In the air - tick
Speed - cross
Ball at ground level - cross

There's no doubt that Hurley has a significant edge at ground level, but I think the speed will be more delivery related.

Hansen also has ridiculous endurance for a 197cm player. We need to use him on the way out in order to get Hurley up the ground.

Hurley can hurt any side with 10 kicks from any angle within 60 metres of goal if his kicking is on. This is his primary weapon.

Also good to see Wells floating right under the radar, the guys in ridiculous nick atm, will enjoy the battle between he and a Melkshem/Heppell if it eventuates.......

Wells is in ridiculous nick, is he? What, in the 2 games he's played after a preseason of touching nobody but his wife?

Lucky for him the intensity of the real season doesn't step up isn't it?

You feel bad about a guy losing in his 200th :confused::confused:

Hope he doesn't play above himself, but no I won't feel bad, Fletch could contain him if need be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By dominating our defenders and kicking 10plus like LeCras

There's no doubt that Hurley has a significant edge at ground level, but I think the speed will be more delivery related.

Hansen also has ridiculous endurance for a 197cm player. We need to use him on the way out in order to get Hurley up the ground.

Hurley can hurt any side with 10 kicks from any angle within 60 metres of goal if his kicking is on. This is his primary weapon.

Yep, we can't possibly win with Hansen running off Hurley.

With the army of tough midfielders who can't kick that you have, Hurley will take 85 uncontested marks on the rebound if Hansen is your main way out of defense.

I wish you were coaching instead of Scott, Old Skool.

One thing I like about our games against North is the atmosphere. All those tins rattling makes a lot of noise.

Yep, we can't possibly win with Hansen running off Hurley.

With the army of tough midfielders who can't kick that you have, Hurley will take 85 uncontested marks on the rebound if Hansen is your main way out of defense.

I wish you were coaching instead of Scott, Old Skool.

You're not really doing your credibility any favors with the continual use of this tactic.

[YOUTUBE]v5vzCmURh7o[/YOUTUBE]

Calm down and use some more balanced reasoning in your posting.

Difference is we are sitting on 25 Million.
You had under $100 in the bank at some stage last year :eek:

Has that actually been confirmed by anybody or is it another classic SLF stitchup?

I figured he was making it up at first but it seems to have grown legs.

If so, by Christ, he's done it again. For crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back