Preview ROUND 10 2019 Dreamtime at the G: Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday May 25th 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs to get out to a 3 goal lead, Rioli kicks our first, they kick the next, we kick the next 3. 2nd qtr it's a tussle with tigers leading by 7 points at half time. 3rd quarter we kick 4 unanswered goals, with 5 minutes to go the umps step in and give 2 massive frees to get the drugs back in the game. 4th quarter opens with another contentious free and goal to drugs, before we pile on the next 6 goals, and they get one more in junk time. Sheds goes back to back Yioken award.

Or something else might happen too.

Drugs to get out to a 3 goal lead, Rioli kicks our first, they kick the next, we kick the next 3. 2nd qtr it's a tussle with tigers leading by 7 points at half time. 3rd quarter we kick 4 unanswered goals, with 5 minutes to go the umps step in and give 2 massive frees to get the drugs back in the game. 4th quarter opens with another contentious free and goal to drugs, before we pile on the next 6 goals, and they get one more in junk time. Sheds goes back to back Yioken award.

Get out now.

Nothing’s more certain

Wow!! Feels like I just watched the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Camilla hotel seemed to be a place to go according to a supporter group but is it legit?

The Camelia Grove Hotel? (https://thecammy.com.au)

I went every week when I lived in Sydney.
Plenty of Tiger supporters there. Owner is a Tiger as well.

I can't recommend it enough. I made some great friends there.

I do agree that ccj is the long term though, no doubt about that

Anyway

Lynch 10 goals
Hope so,,, it's good to see chol playing really well today... hope the extra responsibility improves his output

Have the MCG updated extra GA seats yet?
No.
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING

Great Southern Stand
Not available

Ponsford Stand
Q31-Q36 (Rows T-MM)

Olympic Stand
Not available

Please note the general admission areas are subject to change.

Look out for the screens displaying the map of available general admission areas on a match day, located inside each entry gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back