Autopsy Round 10: Changes v Port Adelaide - Oliver and Michie out, Jetta and Tyson back

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate if you think it'll be bad this week Hawthorn will go full 1980s on us next week if we challenge them.

Nothing to do with us challenging anyone in particular, its just what ive noticed with Jackson Trengove during his career, he loves using pointy body parts. I dont blame him actually, do what you have to do, but if Watts gets some broken ribs/punctured lung from a knee in centre bounce or a swinging elbow to the face during a boundary throw in, dont say i didnt warn you.

Nothing to do with us challenging anyone in particular, its just what ive noticed with Jackson Trengove during his career, he loves using pointy body parts. I dont blame him actually, do what you have to do, but if Watts gets some broken ribs/punctured lung from a knee in centre bounce or a swinging elbow to the face during a boundary throw in, dont say i didnt warn you.
I reckon the umpires will be well on to Trengove this week. Watching him last week against Naitanui, he was borderline every ruck contest trying to block NicNat's jump. Gawn doesn't jump as much obviously, but is a lot stronger, so I'm predicting Gawny will get a fair few free kicks from being blocked and having his run and jump cut off etc

I reckon we've got the campaigners to bluff Hawthorn now. Think Bugg, Kent, Petracca, Jones, Viney, Nev. VDB might be back too. I'd love it if we came out and just went into full wrecking mode against them.

I would be very surprised if Melbourne went into their shells V hawthorne next week.
I will be at the Melbourne Hawthorne Game in August later in the year. We have a quite a few who can give it as well as they can take it.

Couldn't have said that about the dees in the past years, with guys like Morton (Yes i am talking about the Bailey/ Neeld era). Good to see the instilled toughness in the new breed of players is paying off.

If the policy is to select the best 22 players then Dunn should be playing. It's laughable to suggest O Mac has moved ahead of him already.

I'm not suggesting we give charity games but the apparent shafting of a senior player is bringing up bad memories. Hopefully he doesn't drop his head.

I think Roos is still coaching for next year, Goodwin must be thinking he's just stumbled onto the gold pot at the end of the rainbow with the way it's working out

That's why I didn't have him in mind as an 'in' - really think Dunn must've run over Roos' dog or something.

I know he had a pretty poor game St Kilda but he was hardly the only one.
He did. Replace dog with son and accidentally with repeatedly.

Last edited:
I reckon the umpires will be well on to Trengove this week. Watching him last week against Naitanui, he was borderline every ruck contest trying to block NicNat's jump. Gawn doesn't jump as much obviously, but is a lot stronger, so I'm predicting Gawny will get a fair few free kicks from being blocked and having his run and jump cut off etc

Except you forgot they never give Gawn frees. When he is infringed against they give the free to the oppo ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back