Toast Round 10 = Collingwood 78-74 Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Boy did the umpires come hard for Adelaide that last 15 minutes. Collingwood couldn't buy a free kick until the end even though there were multiple warranted.

Great win considering we were one down on the bench for a quarter and a half.

Next week Mitchell and Beau hopefully back, and surely they bring in Kreuger for Cox. He was putrid today and I know Krueger isn't the greatest going around and is injury prone, but I will back him to at least judge a ball in flight and not run under it every ****** time and clunk one.
Sadly, Kreuger is next to useless as a Ruck, so he can’t be a back up for Cameron.

Sadly, Kreuger is next to useless as a Ruck, so he can’t be a back up for Cameron.

They could take their pick of bringing Kreuger in for Reef or WHE though. Even if Mihocek returns.

I thought he looked really awkward and ineffectual playing a tall forward role today. He gets away with more playing in the ruck, but Cameron is having such a consistent year that a back up ruck like Kreuger who essentially plays as a key forward seems more logical.
Krueger can’t Ruck he isn’t even close to adequate let alone capable of supporting Cameron.

The media are all awash with the "controversial" free kick, as if it affected the result.
Rankine ran nearly 10m more than the rule allows, so it was the correct decision.
It's a bit like the "keep left unless overtaking" rule - seldom enforced.

The media are all awash with the "controversial" free kick, as if it affected the result.
Rankine ran nearly 10m more than the rule allows, so it was the correct decision.
It's a bit like the "keep left unless overtaking" rule - seldom enforced.

But, but without his 25m run, Adelaide wouldn’t have had a ball up with 15 seconds left.

A ball up I tell you! Damnit man!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But, but without his 25m run, Adelaide wouldn’t have had a ball up with 15 seconds left.

A ball up I tell you! Damnit man!!
It's a shame he didn't hit Walker on the chest. He might have if Walker wasn't too busy holding Moore's arm.

It's a shame he didn't hit Walker on the chest. He might have if Walker wasn't too busy holding Moore's arm.

A Shakespearean tragedy if ever I heard one.

Meanwhile if Rankine didn’t try to cheat, the God of the Hebrews wouldn’t have smote his hamstring. Bounce the ball, heathen.

You'd think with the carry on Rankine kicked a goal after his run, or a Crows player marked the ball. If the free kick wasn't paid, the Crows had 15 seconds to kick a goal, and I'm backing us to defend that. It didn't cost them the game. People are are unable to deal with a loss emotionally and just need something to blame.
They wouldn’t have had even 15 seconds. The clock stopped when the whistle blew at 16 and the players continued to play not knowing. Think it would have been not much more than 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back