Preview Round 12 2018: Port Adelaide V Richmond: 8/6/18, 7..50pm AEST @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon smashed port. One of their few wins
Yet Port comfortably accounted for North at Etihad...... inconsistent. If we show up with last weeks intensity then we’ll be giving ourselves a great chance. I’m quietly confident....

Agreed. The first quarter is very important. Cannot let them get a fast start.

I don’t know if port are capable of 10 goal first quarters anymore.. they’re not a team of front running downhill skiers like they used to be. They can hardly kick 10 in four quarters.

If our intensity and pressure is good then Port won't get near us. A bit of rain makes it even harder. For them. Even with our outs we are a far superior side to them. Got a bit of form back last week, and having Martin out will ensure everyone works their arses off.

Tigers by 34.

Conca? He will hurt us believe me
You've been saying that every week for for the last 6 weeks. Might not be the complete player, but going okay.
For what it's worth I wasn't advocating dropping Lambert with my previous comment, just saying he's been quiet fairly regularly this year which is strange.
In fact thought Graham played pretty well last week. Maybe due a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know if port are capable of 10 goal first quarters anymore.. they’re not a team of front running downhill skiers like they used to be. They can hardly kick 10 in four quarters.
Apparently there’s a strong breeze favouring right of screen, so if Cotchy wins the toss things could go pear shaped. :eek::p

Chuck the GF on, watch all the things done by players that weren’t dusty
Like Bachar Prestia and Graham? :D:eek:

Edit... too slow... so i watched the prelim and saw lots of Rioli...

Last edited:
Weather may just hold up. Adelaide's only had a couple of mm's so far with 1-5 predicted today. So those going may not need the thermos of brandy and the brolly after all.
Yes, I think the brolly can stay behind.

If our intensity and pressure is good then Port won't get near us. A bit of rain makes it even harder. For them. Even with our outs we are a far superior side to them. Got a bit of form back last week, and having Martin out will ensure everyone works their arses off.

Tigers by 34.
Still would have liked Graham in to sit on Pepper-Pig or a Wines. I’m feeling a bit nervous about it all. I knew something was wrong last night when the wife did the ribs in the Hawkins Big Boy. Pressure pressure and more pressure and Port crumble. So I hope JG acts can be replaced.

Very pessimistic about this game , with our outs and that narrow ground think we will struggle..
Though I suppose the extra tall in Moore should help us?
Hopefully dusty and Rioli in next week , if we do lose tonight we can’t afford to drop next week as well would be a disaster..

Very pessimistic about this game , with our outs and that narrow ground think we will struggle..
Though I suppose the extra tall in Moore should help us?
Hopefully dusty and Rioli in next week , if we do lose tonight we can’t afford to drop next week as well would be a disaster..

Won’t win another game for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back