Game Day Round 12, 2018 Swans vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise we were wearing an alternate jumper. Don't we normally go normal jumper with rainbow socks? You sure it was just the merchandise range?
They should just issue a special 'Rampe Dressing Gown' for the round and be done with it. If he's not wearing that come the next float they've lost a huge marketing opp. :p

We're all entitled to different opinions, but LGBTI awareness is not just one of thousands of generic charities and causes. As a mainstream, male-dominated sport, Aussie rules is one particular area where this community has historically felt excluded. I can't tell you the amount of times I've heard homophobic slurs get casually thrown around at footy games in the crowd.

I think it is important to recognise 'Australia's game' as a game for all Australians. Nobody should be made to feel unsafe.

On the contrary, I feel like these recognition rounds stop the game from being hijacked by bigots, racists and homophobes who give all us footy people a bad name. What happened to Adam Goodes was abhorrent and still affects the way I see the game.
I totally agree with everything you have said except the first sentence of the last paragraph. I think that it is absolutely appalling that we treat people differently because of their sexual aspect, their religion, their skin.

Going to be crucial to finishing top 4. Games against geel,wce and rich are not going to be easy
We've already beaten Geelong & West Coast away, games that no other team has managed to do this year. In Geelong's case 3 years.
I think we are goingalong better than we are getting credit for & he haven't settled into a lineup yet.
As good as North has done, they are now one game behind us & perhaps 2 by the time we are through with the Saints.

A slow start as per usual tonight but I look at these names:
Heeney, Parker, Buddy, Hayward, Kennedy, Florent, Ronke, Rohan, Hewitt, Sinclair, who can all hit the scoreboard & do some serious damage tonight.
The Saints defence have Clark, Austin, Savage, Webster, Rice & Brown.
They are in trouble tonight the Saints if we play the 4 quarters.
My pick for most goals is Ronke - 4.
Most disposals Robinson - 32.
Swans by 62 points.
112 to 50.

Does any migraine sufferers who attend the games react to all the lights at all grounds?

Imagine lining up for a set shot with those lights in the background :eek:

We've already beaten Geelong & West Coast away, games that no other team has managed to do this year. In Geelong's case 3 years.
I think we are goingalong better than we are getting credit for & he haven't settled into a lineup yet.
As good as North has done, they are now one game behind us & perhaps 2 by the time we are through with the Saints.

A slow start as per usual tonight but I look at these names:
Heeney, Parker, Buddy, Hayward, Kennedy, Florent, Ronke, Rohan, Hewitt, Sinclair, who can all hit the scoreboard & do some serious damage tonight.
The Saints defence have Clark, Austin, Savage, Webster, Rice & Brown.
They are in trouble tonight the Saints if we play the 4 quarters.
My pick for most goals is Ronke - 4.
Most disposals Robinson - 32.
Swans by 62 points.
112 to 50.
Robinson 32! I hope so but it seems a pipe dream unless he is getting a fair run on the ball. 62 points sounds spot on with ronke kicking 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I'm nervous about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back