Round 12 Venting & Discussion: Week 1 of the Byes - A.K.A the 7th Circle of Hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious...am I the only one whose score has been cooked all weekend? Have had to add it up myself. Interested to see what happens to my rank from here as I'm 150+ points ahead of my 'cirrwnt score's when added up manually, and subtracting outside 18 obviously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1852, seriously considering chucking it in 😂 either that or just making ridiculous trades for the rest of the season. May aswell now

Well well well, is Bray back??? I repeat is he back?? I did not watch that game as I had a big night last night and slept most of today. Woke up to see the scores and wowser!!

Monster games from Gawn and Trel. For once, not having Grundy didn't hurt me, with O'Brien scoring 101. Cogs' 90 the only blip on my perfect midfield, but I'll forgive him, haha

2145 all out! (100 more than last week with 3 less players...ridiculous game :p)

i don’t play any other fantasy games (supercoach or NFL or whatever), but do any of those take as long for lockout to be lifted? surely it can’t take too long to put all the price changes through right

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back