Review Round 13 vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium? (12.06.21 - 4:15pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Always been a keen follower of the suns, watch their games every week and even go to their games in Melbourne. want them to succeed more than anymore. So how about you get back in your box.
You are absolutely correct that development needs to be put under the microscope.

It's a fair point and our development has always been an issue but you can point to Ballard(pick 42) Powell(pick 19) and Miller(pick 29)and say they've done ok
I have no doubt Lukosius King Anderson Rowell Rankine will be elite.But you're always relying on the quality of that bottom 5 or 6 in any team, and the bottom 5 we put out there today (Rosas Smith Burgess Graham Holman) are pretty bad footballers who wouldn't make another AFL list IMO.There's a massive gulf between those guys and the next group
Our development will be better playing VFL too
Yeah correct, massive fan of Ballard but he’s Stagnated this year, starred last year. Desperately need a 2nd tall to help king long term. Smith isn afl standard and it sucks that he’s the only real option available.

I don't get the Burgess hate to be honest.
He had a stupid miss - that snap should be a goal every day of the week.

But he was actually our best forward today

Team high 4 contested marks
Team high 7 score involvements
Team high 2 goals
1 goal assist
Team low 0 turnovers

I can have a stab

Effort not there when it mattered
Bad kicking
Turnovers

He says it every.....single.....week
Surely it time for Dew to go!
I could give chapter and verse about who he has got to the Suns who he has let go, including getting his mates around him but the clearest indicator is Rowell. I think Rowell is probably one of the smartest and best players the Suns have got and at the start of the game tonight he doesn't know where he is playing or even whether he is on or off the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the game now. I was expecting to lose by 10-15. We lost by more.
I don’t give a stuff how many players our opponents have missing.
While ever I can’t trust The Petals to give a 22 man 4 quarter effort then we are an irrelevance.
I can’t be bothered pointing fingers at individuals. It’s a club wide problem.

We’re a 12th to 14th team.
There seems to be a lack of mongrel across every line and lack of leadership on field. Losing Collins reinforced that.
A win would have us a game outside the 8, yet it’s now 3 games and %. Surely we could get up for what was at stake. For the entire group to be flat is bewildering.
The life of a Suns fan certainly tests you.

We’re a 12th to 14th team.
There seems to be a lack of mongrel across every line and lack of leadership on field. Losing Collins reinforced that.
A win would have us a game outside the 8, yet it’s now 3 games and %. Surely we could get up for what was at stake. For the entire group to be flat is bewildering.
The life of a Suns fan certainly tests you.
Thinking a sinking to the usual place - 17th - is on the cards...

Yeah look those Clarkson to be our coach look better and better by the game.

Another shocker; just make some bloody changes. Get Corbett in the ******* side, ffs Rosas has and always will add nothing.

No hope for the season again. North boohoo they dont even count at this stage

Why can't we mark a bloody ball? Literally not that hard, You have two hands.

Ben King miss, wow seriously

Serious question for the VFL followers
What was Rosas' outstanding form that warranted a call up?
I've seen a fair few NEAFL/VFL matches over the past couple of years and he has never stood out

Serious question for the VFL followers
What was Rosas' outstanding form that warranted a call up?
I've seen a fair few NEAFL/VFL matches over the past couple of years and he has never stood out
he never played well tbh.
was getting played in the midfield and looked lost.
I was surprised when he was called up.
thought he did ok rd 11 but offered nothing outside of a few. moments vin that game

Graham wouldn't have played if Collins hadn't been a late out....and those 6 or so horrific plays Graham made probably didn't happen. Rosas not good enough and Sexton just can't perform when he's really needed to stand up. .... and Dew's Game Plan does not work. Port this week should be a challenge and NM the week after will determine how many players we lose next year.

Didn’t watch past the first quarter as I had friends down from Brisbane, and I won’t be watching the replay after reading these comments.

I do find it quite embarrassing that a decimated Freo coming off a six day break can beat a team of first round draft picks coming off a bye. The finger needs to be pointed at the coaching and admin, it’s simply unacceptable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back