Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All decent options. How many more upgrades do you need to make?
I would grab Westhoff and Lloyd assuming you need another DEF premo and that Westhoff will be pushed to F7 to be your F7/R3 cover.
Otherwise Gray and Merrett is probably the safest
Woops just realised I need 2 upgrades in mid. So thats 4 upgrades to go.

If I take westhoff/Lloyd then I still have 2 mids and ruck upgrade to go bc westhoff is cover. I think that's probably the same with gray/merrett but gray COULD be f6 if he continues playing in mids (put dunkley in mid) and then do a luxury closer to finals. Not sure if Merrett is who I want for my final upgrade or is it best to wait for Neale?

Does anyone have that chart that lists which teams have the most Sunday Games handy?

Need to know which cheap M/F loophole rookie has the most Sunday games over the remaining rounds.
Think owies is pretty good has a chance to get games too I think. Has six Sunday games I think and a few sat night games as well

Woops just realised I need 2 upgrades in mid. So thats 4 upgrades to go.

If I take westhoff/Lloyd then I still have 2 mids and ruck upgrade to go bc westhoff is cover. I think that's probably the same with gray/merrett but gray COULD be f6 if he continues playing in mids (put dunkley in mid) and then do a luxury closer to finals. Not sure if Merrett is who I want for my final upgrade or is it best to wait for Neale?

View attachment 695019
No harm in keeping Dunkley/Kelly/Danger at M8 for the year, there are a lot of high averaging fowards so I think it's fine this year. Mids have been underwhelming in general, aside from a few.

I think you need Lloyd and Neale ASAP, try figure out a plan to get them in over the next couple weeks

Does anyone have that chart that lists which teams have the most Sunday Games handy?

Need to know which cheap M/F loophole rookie has the most Sunday games over the remaining rounds.

Bulldogs have 5 while a bunch of clubs have 4 including Carlton.

Owies is fine to serve that purpose. Hayden may also get games but he doesn't have many late ones.

I actually think Adams' return is likely to have a positive effect on Treloar's scoring rather than a negative one. I reckon Treloar has played better with Adams in the side compared to without him. I believe this is reflected in his supercoach scoring. Also, on that note, Pendles has had his best games this season when Adams played. Maybe he's one to consider getting when Adams returns?
Funny that with Treloar

His DT scores go through the roof without Adams as he's accumulating more footy

Maybe with Adams around he uses the ball better on the outside? I dunno...

I can just afford to go

Milera -> Logue
Answerth -> Treloar

Leaves me with
D7: Logue
M9: Walsh
F7: Lycett

I’ll then trade one of my 16 premo (or “premo”) mids or forwards to a 102k m/f.

Then use that ~$320k to trade ROB to Grundy and the remaining $200k for my 3 sideway trades that I’m keeping for LTIs. Hopefully can get the good guys I don’t have with those last three.

Well yes, or if other rookies haven't quite mooed, but need another week or two then can be upgraded

But what if your remaining rookies never quite moo and you end up with a rookie at M8 for the rest of the year!!!
But seriously, there are lot's of fallen premo's this time of year that you can almost straight swap someone like Walsh to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what if your remaining rookies never quite moo and you end up with a rookie at M8 for the rest of the year!!!
But seriously, there are lot's of fallen premo's this time of year that you can almost straight swap someone like Walsh to.
I'm downgrading Walsh to Clarke to fund Libba to Macrae, got Bewley, Setterfield and Hately on my mids bench but Parker up forward who I want to move on now as he's incapable of scoring well now and probably will lose cash again as that 70 has fallen out, so Setterfield will sit at F7 until he maxes out

Duursma and Answerth will likely be chopped after this week

Setterfield in a few weeks time

Working out what to with my third trade this week is what I'll weigh up before pulling the trigger on Saturday, Parker to Logue and move Duurs to the mids, or Parker to Westhoff for coverage and keep DPP links in place

Went to KFC today and got a 3 piece feed (2 breast pieces and 1 ‘🍗Hurn’)

The dog pound welcomes, ‘the one and only’, the delicious succulent Thigh Master!
You complete me! Literally 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back