Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was better second time out, another week or two for me. Need Poulter to go up a bit too.

Be great if Reeves is in this week. Really need him to make $100k+ quickly so he can be my last downgrade to Edwards.

But this week - NO TRADES.
Reeves no chance

Well, that's not true he's a reasonable chance as Ceglar is a spud who got towelled up by Draper last week.

But I'm not holding my breath for him this week either.
Ceglar wasn’t the number 1 ruck, big boy was. I thought he did well as the backup ruck.

Ceglar 11 possessions, 10 contested, 11 hitouts (backup ruck)
Draper 15 possessions, 14 contested, 18 hitouts (prime ruck)

Ceglar wasn’t the number 1 ruck, big boy was. I thought he did well as the backup ruck.

Ceglar 11 possessions, 10 contested, 11 hitouts (backup ruck)
Draper 15 possessions, 14 contested, 18 hitouts (prime ruck)
Check centre bounce attendance for hawks

Why the excitement over Reeves, needs 3 or 4 weeks to make decent cash and is prob at R3 for most.
I’m just shattered that Grundy is back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one still holding Kosi? Was set to trade, but scored ok 70 odd last week, BE around 30 again and Manchild is dead, so he lives on!
Jeez, seems like months since he was first on the chopping block.
I wonder how many poor Kent's kept Bergman? lol! Or Harrison Jones? I got stuck with Flynn after trading out Grundy then Reeves injured. SC gods move in mysterious ways!

2 price rises and becomes danger with ccj looped at r3/f7

Week to late if he plays but can still get the strategy done as long as he gets two price rises

Last chance saloon for that strategy this week otherwise L Jones > L Edwards this week needs to be considered for final downgrade trade if Reeves isn't named and resign ourselves to Reeves being R3 for the remainder of the year which isn't the worst outcome, just not the preferred one.

Last chance saloon for that strategy this week otherwise L Jones > L Edwards this week needs to be considered for final downgrade trade if Reeves isn't named and resign ourselves to Reeves being R3 for the remainder of the year which isn't the worst outcome, just not the preferred one.
I’d be happy to keep reeves at r3 and think he’ll be handy but had bigger plans! Him being a late out and not being able to reverse the trade stuffed up 2 trades for me.
Brought in j Edwards with plans to off load reeves and move Edwards to r3

At least reeves playing a few games can save face a little bit

if not like you say will have to use the money l Edwards makes time get to danger in two weeks!
I hope reeves plays though but it’ll be annoying as we really only needed him for 2 weeks to cover Grundy and he was out both games haha typical supercoach

Yes quick cash over 2 weeks would be one reason, at this stage if you wait for a fully mooed Reeves it probably not worth it to use him as a cow and probably should be kept for cover.
With d Williams on the horizon
Looks like Edwards can be the sacrificial cow too open up a dpp link in the mids
Reeves stays as r3 cover
Hopefully not needed in the run home but more then adequate if needed and better then any r3 I’ve had post byes to this point

With d Williams on the horizon
Looks like Edwards can be the sacrificial cow too open up a dpp link in the mids
Reeves stays as r3 cover
Hopefully not needed in the run home but more then adequate if needed and better then any r3 I’ve had post byes to this point
Not sure Williams will be a worthwhile trade-in ......mid size fwd, his SC scoring likely to be limited ....probably takes Rozee's role, with Rozee taking my mid minutes in the absence of Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back