Round 16 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ea5cb507bf7a7355da75f44913c172a6.jpg

This round summed up by this!!!! Watch it be a hamstring or a torn muscle...it’s honestly impossible to improve my team when I cop an injury to a premos just about every week...
Shut up Brad with these types of posts, it was at HT and he played the game out with it

Has a knee tweak, if it were serious he wouldn't have came back on

No more 2100s I see :moustache:

Hopefully not!

We should all be scoring 2400+ every week post-byes like last year.

2018.JPG

I just don't see that sort of 2400+ scoring run happening with my squad this year even though I've had a nice rankings jump this week and am now ranked higher than my final overall rank last year.

212.JPG

Yay

Cripps played out the game against the bulldogs 3 weeks ago...how’s he gone the past 2 weeks, despite having a bye after the bulldogs game???
Toe infection apparently

Doesn't seem like an in game injury to me

Apples and oranges friend

Hopefully not!

We should all be scoring 2400+ every week post-byes like last year.

View attachment 705265

I just don't see that sort of 2400+ scoring run happening with my squad this year even though I've had a nice rankings jump this week and am now ranked higher than my final overall rank last year.

View attachment 705269

Yay
I'm in the 1100s, lol

Hopefully getting Crisp in this week on field and pushing Logue to the bench helps

Having Gawn and Boak back would help too, would mean no more Parker or Setterfield then, effectively benching 3 rookies in the process, hopefully meaning better points.

My midfield bench would be severely weak though in terms of job security if I get Crisp in in Dunkley, Hately and Bewley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back