Prediction Round 16 Port Changes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree. I liked his selection against the Dogs. Wines and Drew being poor and letting Bont run loose to collect all 6 Brownlow votes wasn't anything to do with Ladhams.

Then why was he dropped this week and replaced by a bloke that was available to play last week? Selection is a circus.

Then why was he dropped this week and replaced by a bloke that was available to play last week? Selection is a circus.

Howard was available to play last week?

I think Ryder would be in if Dixon was still out , he’s an odd balance to the team now if Lycett is going to be the no1 ruck .
Until Dixon builds up his match fitness he”ll be staying deep , probably the same reason not to select Frampton , probably Marshall would be first in if Howard was needed back team balance wise . That’s the only reason Motlop. S.Gray and Bonner stay in as well because they haven’t got like for like replacement and they’re seen to add run . Wether they do or not is debatable

little concerned SPP is being pushed out.
In the 2s again and when hes in the AFL played in the wrong position.

Rocky boak and gray nearing the end. would hate to see SPP go now

He's gone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If Cow Country Ken had bothered to devise and impliment a wet weather gameplan in his seven years at the club, we shouldve won
I think I've mentioned this before, but when my old man coached some grade at Parndana FC on KI (club Ladey was from), he used to take the boys over to the dam and slick the balls up with a thin layer of slippery clay, then have them practice with them. Apparently it did wonders for their wet-ball handling. But no, way too much science in that for Cow Country Kenny.

Only If we gave him framptons #14 and blonded his hair.

That’s the point. Howard should be replacing Ladhams in the forward line. We played good football with Howard being deep with Dixon - it created space.

It’s Houston who should be going back into defence - we sent Howard forward last time against Adelaide and they didn’t have an answer...and that was with a backline consisting of Clurey, Lienert, Broadbent, Houston, Byrne-Jones and Motlop, since Burton went off injured after five minutes and Jonas and Hartlett were already out injured.

A backline of Jonas, Clurey, Houston, Byrne-Jones, Hartlett, Burton and Bonner is far more balanced and better overall. I’d rather Broadbent in Bonner’s spot because that would release Byrne-Jones forward with Burton but baby steps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back