Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch Joel selwood closely the other night? Role looked way better and we all know Joel selwood is usually potent post byes. 70k cash made from trading bray to him

Anyone watch Joel selwood closely the other night? Role looked way better and we all know Joel selwood is usually potent post byes. 70k cash made from trading bray to him
Might have had more mid time with Danger banged up? Just guessing....

L Baker > Chol
Clarke > Rocky

Could get Kelly but the price difference is pretty big. This leaves enough cash to make sure I can get Whit next week.

I heard caleb daniel got a hamstring injury but I didnt see it.
Will he miss next week?
And how do we expect gawn and danger to pull up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to go Naish > Chol and Duursma > Whitfield but 10k short....gonna have to think about this.Particularly with Cripps, Daniel and Danger in trouble.........

Can someone tell me why this trade isnt allowed:
- brodie smith out (caleb daniel moved from fwd to def)
- move lipinksi from my midfield to the vacant spot left by Daniel.
- Trade in Macrae to fill in the missing spot of lipinksi.

Everytime i do it the phone app says 'you can't trade a fwd for a mid' even though each player correctly shifts when I click on them. weird and annoying! or is it just the phone app?

Surely Gawn has to be in serious doubt? I know he came back on but that ankle looked pretty bad.

Going to keep Bray for at least one more week with Carlton and Bulldogs next up, if he doesn't ton up next week he's out for sure. Looking to bring Sloane and Rocky in as my last two mids (for Baker and Bray). If Whitfield is named I may have to bring him straight in.

Tiges fans will Chol still play even if Riewoldt is back in the team in the next week or two? Hard to drop him after that game of course, but if he is quiet against the Suns and Riewoldt is ready, could he go straight out for him?

Had like a 50 point first qtr playing guts with danger. I think his knee injury is getting better so he's moving back to his usual role. Shadow89 thoughts?

Was at the game, and he had 77 fantasy points 'til half time, with Danger in the guts with him. If anything, he slowed down once Danger went off/went forward. Was everywhere and looked like he was back to his old self. Genuinely thinking about just taking the punt from Hanners, as Sel usually finishes off seasons really strongly

Can't trust Houli with Short back, so just gonna pull the pin now. Also, reckon he cops a tag from Holman this week, given the Suns have shown a tendency to tag running half-backs. Average this year was far different to other years, which I think was a result of him being the 'go to' man, with Short out (no Rance either). Hanneberry didn't go too badly, but Sel is capable of 120's playing in the middle, and is the cheapest he's gonna get. At worst, he scores the same.

Gonna just go for broke, as it's the only way I'll make up the 3800 spots to the top 1,000

Houli > Salem
Hanneberry > Selwood

91K remaining, so I can trade in Whit and a rook for Clark and Wilkie with a down/up next week

Very sideways trades, but just don't know which defenders to trust at the moment. Giving Salem a crack on recent form, but who knows how that'll go, haha.

At least I have a good selection of uniques now -

Selwood 2%
Duncan 6%
Salem 4%
Guth 7%
Billings 13%

Last edited:
I still have ROB, Gawn and Grundy. One needs to go this week to get the cash to remove my last rookie from the ground. ROB surely has to go over the other 2, but keeping him and trading Gawn is somewhat tempting.

Can someone tell me why this trade isnt allowed:
- brodie smith out (caleb daniel moved from fwd to def)
- move lipinksi from my midfield to the vacant spot left by Daniel.
- Trade in Macrae to fill in the missing spot of lipinksi.

Everytime i do it the phone app says 'you can't trade a fwd for a mid' even though each player correctly shifts when I click on them. weird and annoying! or is it just the phone app?

you have to do it on a desktop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back