Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Truly is carnage this week. Danger and Gawn for me (nearly brought Daniel in over the byes). No idea what to do if they both don't play, as it's a must trade given I have no bench coverage in the ruck and no decent coverage up forward. May switch Danger into the mids and try a cash grab or something similar...not sure...

I heard he's aggravated his broken leg from 2017 with a hairline fracture
Plenty floating around. The worst part about it is just his price atm. Losing lots of money trading him

At this point Ive gone,
Daniel - Whitfield
Corbett - Chol.

Doubt Chol scores much but that break even is hard to ignore.

Those with Gawn & no cover should look at swapping whomever they have at R3/4 for Michael Knoll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point Ive gone,
Daniel - Whitfield
Corbett - Chol.

Doubt Chol scores much but that break even is hard to ignore.

Those with Gawn & no cover should look at swapping whomever they have at R3/4 for Michael Knoll.
Doubt he plays. Aliir ruck with thurlow in defence you'd think
The big man confirmed that was not the case.
Happy days

I Can go Daniel to Salem and Baker to Sloane with $5 spare, but if Gawn is out, i'm stuffed there with no cover. May need to bring in Knoll or Clarke instead.

Moving the stump after his one week stay, what looks better?

Daniel -> Whitfield
Fort -> Ladhams (cover gawn)
Play Answorth on Field

Daniel to Jones
Answorth to Blakley
No gawn Cover

Doubt he plays. Aliir ruck with thurlow in defence you'd think
I considered they'd use Aliir & Reid again, particularly against Essendon who also have ruck injuries to cover (Clarke for Bellchambers) but wondered why they'd draft a mature age ruck mid season and not break the glass in apparent emergency.

Turned my forward line into Dunkley, Boak, Martin, Dangerfield, Kelly, Ziebell. Don’t have cover for Gawn though which might be a problem. Bench is a bit shaky and have 3 rookies still on the field in Baker, Stack and Logue. Sicily, Brayshaw and potentially Houli are on the chopping block in coming weeks as wel.

Help a noob out!
First year player alert.
What should I do this week?
Moore could be dropped, gawn injured, danger injured and daniel injured. Nofoward coverage 🤣
Any way where I dont cop a donut thisweek?
Finally top 20k (17k) and feel like I've stuffed it now.
Cant see burgess or shultz getting a game haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-193839_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-193839_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20190701-194954_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-194954_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 48
So many scenarios to play out this week.

I have all three of Daniel, Gawn and Danger with no cover in the rucks unless Fort gets a reprieve and no cover in the fwds unless Gardner/Burgess get a run and I think there’s basically no chance of that.

Realised I can cover Danger by switching Boak to the fwds, Danger to mids and playing one of Baker/Bewley.

If this Knoll plays then I’ll downgrade Fort and bench Gawn for the week.
If not I’ll trade Gawn to Marshall/Witts.

Daniel will become one of Whitfield/Houli/Crisp/Salem.

Cheers midget

Daniel ---> Whitfield
Burgess --> Cavarra

Hoping OBaker/Logue can get me Salem the week after

NFI right now, especially with all these injuries, but this is my plan for now:

Houli > Whit (if Whit plays this week)
Gawn > Lycett

Danger holds. If Gawn plays and Danger doesn't then it'll be Lycett for Danger. Leaves me with 232K/157K. Do not trust Houli at all with Short in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back