Game Day Round 17 v Geelong at Kardinia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

May tear his hammy off the bone again?

Bloke taking the piss since Melk beat the piss out of him :$

Absolutely lost his mojo and confidence since then, no longer believe hes the big man on campus, just the resident boxing bag instead.

All time Goody presser coming up after this boys, strap yourself in for a few cliches... by a few I mean all of them in the book

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All time Goody presser coming up after this boys, strap yourself in for a few cliches... by a few I mean all of them in the book

Working incredibly hard on forward connection, Geelong were "outstanding" , its a tough competition, I have an unwavering confidence in this group.

We dont deserve it anyway.

Not strong enough 1 on 1 and we cant penetrate F50 cleanly in high congestion games.

Geelong brought the pressure and not enough of our guys returned it.

I think our strategy in these sorts of games is dumb. Sometimes we have to forget how we played in the GF and just focus on pressuring the opposition and nothing else.

The only decent patch we had against Collingwood was when we targeted the ball carrier hard and they crumbled, then we stopped and gave the game up.

The other problem with Goodwin is if a player starts off s**t, they stay s**t for 4 quarters. He doesn't innovate enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back