Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect conditions and hurn nowhere to be seen with eagles dominating. Typical. Macrae will be under $650k in three weeks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
| Perfect conditions
It's actually been howling with wind with patches of rain in Perth all day.

| Eagles dominating
So ball was in forward line majority of the game.

You make 0 sense.

Perfect conditions and hurn nowhere to be seen with eagles dominating. Typical. Macrae will be under $650k in three weeks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol

Load of s**t this comment Brad, they did not dominate at all

Eagles talls played well, particularly McGovern, but the skill level for both teams was horrendous, Eagles capitalised on our turnovers while we didn't from them.

If we had a better side in we would've beaten them, they didn't rock up today imo, just did enough to get the points. If they were fair dinkum they would've won by 100+.

Absolutely rubbish round this was

Only players who get a pass are

Stanley (was robbed by missed stats, outscored Gawn too, has been solid since I got him cheap, consistent)
Zerrett
Neale
Smith
Yeo
McLean
And obviously Titchell who inflated everyone's scores

The rest, absolutely yuck, just did not want to go on with it. 14 scores between 64-97 is not good enough at this stage of the season with a completed side, pre byes you just roll with it due to rookie scores bringing you down, but post byes that is simply not good enough. Just the 7 tons and a 99 from Stanley.

Fell from 779th to 835th with 2317 (Titchells captaincy massively inflating that figure, was more a 2150-2200 with the number of sub 100 scores I had)

Also Stinkley is going onto my s**t list with Clarko, how are you going to use Gray next week now? FFS...he could be the best forward if he plays mid time every week, but he won't.

Finished on 2418. New recruit Gola was good (thankfully passed on Buddy) and fielding COR didn't hurt too much! Still lost my league matchup by 20 pts thanks to Wingard being under par and opponent having Tadams pull one out!
great choice going gola over buddy...cats have 3 of last 5 at GMHBA- lions, suns and dockers...he will end up being a top 3 forward whilst im stuck with spuddy duddy franklin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely rubbish round this was

Only players who get a pass are

Stanley (was robbed by missed stats, outscored Gawn too, has been solid since I got him cheap, consistent)
Zerrett
Neale
Smith
Yeo
McLean
And obviously Titchell who inflated everyone's scores

The rest, absolutely yuck, just did not want to go on with it. 14 scores between 64-97 is not good enough at this stage of the season with a completed side, pre byes you just roll with it due to rookie scores bringing you down, but post byes that is simply not good enough. Just the 7 tons and a 99 from Stanley.

Fell from 779th to 835th with 2317 (Titchells captaincy massively inflating that figure, was more a 2150-2200 with the number of sub 100 scores I had)

Also Stinkley is going onto my s**t list with Clarko, how are you going to use Gray next week now? FFS...he could be the best forward if he plays mid time every week, but he won't.
I reckon Gray will be played more in the midfield at the pointy end of the season. They have quite a tough run home and will be fighting for top 4. This is going to bad news for Wingard I think :(. Port need Gray in the mids if they are to push far this season, can't just station him fwd all game

great choice going gola over buddy...cats have 3 of last 5 at GMHBA- lions, suns and dockers...he will end up being a top 3 forward whilst im stuck with spuddy duddy franklin
Swans are now fighting to stay in the 8. They should be breathing fire next week and I think Buddy is going to be big, he has to be. Gola's last 2 games against GC and Freo were the deciding factor though.

I reckon Gray will be played more in the midfield at the pointy end of the season. They have quite a tough run home and will be fighting for top 4. This is going to bad news for Wingard I think :(. Port need Gray in the mids if they are to push far this season, can't just station him fwd all game
I dunno man, they seem to prefer him forward in their best 22, problem is some days he just goes missing in that role so need to move him up the field to get him involved.

I dunno man, they seem to prefer him forward in their best 22, problem is some days he just goes missing in that role so need to move him up the field to get him involved.
I reckon he can still kick goals when he pushes fwd from the midfield. Guys like Ebert and SPP have been serviceable this year but Gray brings so much more class to the midfield. When the game was on the line they unleashed him into the mids and I think Port will be in that same scenario quite often for the rest of the year. I thought they would park him fwd all game today given he is coming of a concussion but I think they are realising it's time to stop that madness.

I reckon he can still kick goals when he pushes fwd from the midfield. Guys like Ebert and SPP have been serviceable this year but Gray brings so much more class to the midfield. When the game was on the line they unleashed him into the mids and I think Port will be in that same scenario quite often for the rest of the year. I thought they would park him fwd all game today given he is coming of a concussion but I think they are realising it's time to stop that madness.
I think you'll find that Hinkley thinks Gray is better forward getting 10 touches and 3 goals. The 30th and 1.
As he's more "dangerous" in the 50 than Wingard.

But Hinkley plays pittard and Amon and no ruck so who knows.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back