Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving this ultra mare by Macrae early ;)

James Worpel anyone? Future Jet

Is macrae dead??
QxcD.gif

Just seen some scores from yesterday, is Crisp really taking the piss with 44? Averaged 117 in the 5 rounds before trading him in, 73 5 round average in my team.

Wondering that myself. I"m happy to pick him up cheaply in AF, but right now he's ruining my DT score. Too early to go full Bradkli on this one?
well he spent the first 10 min on the bench. My guess is that he didn't recover that well after first game back from hammy injury. Hopefully a good solid price drop is coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I'll be waiting on Macrae for at least another price drop.
Fingers crossed a near straight swap for Sicily.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Just seen some scores from yesterday, is Crisp really taking the piss with 44? Averaged 117 in the 5 rounds before trading him in, 73 5 round average in my team.

That's the danger with veteran players who really weren't premo before who have a purple patch - I've gone through Lyons, Curnow and Seedsman who have done the same and ruined me this season.

I won't me making the same mistake next year

That's the danger with veteran players who really weren't premo before who have a purple patch - I've gone through Lyons, Curnow and Seedsman who have done the same and ruined me this season.

I won't me making the same mistake next year
He looked really good before, ah well. Him and ECurnow over the likes of Brayshaw and Gaff straight after their bye have cost a lot of points.

He looked really good before, ah well. Him and ECurnow over the likes of Brayshaw and Gaff straight after their bye have cost a lot of points.

That's the worst when they look awesome and then just start spudding for no reason

Had around the same 5 round average to start the season.
I've had him from the start and it has not been smooth sailing.

He seems to usually have a role that scores terrible when the pies play dominate... Therefore should score OK next week against the Tigers.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Even if McCrae limos to 111 he's still going to drop 35k.

He's going to be super cheap if you can make it to second week of finals..

Best trade i made when DBJ got dropped i traded him to Crisp LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back