Preview Round 18: Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, Sunday 17/07/2022 @ 4:40 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good run of wins, but I think Gold Coast will win this one. If I were to pick the game to lose between St Kilda, Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast, I'd pick Gold Coast. I'd be very happy with a win of course, but a close loss won't be disastrous.

Caldwell goes straight to Miller. Let's see if he can back up his game vs Neale.
Not sure he has the tank to go with Miller all day.

Can definitely try but neale and Miller and 2 totally different players. I’d give caldwell the job on anderson, he just as damaging.
Ignoring very recent history, I don't Anderson as a damaging player. Especially away from Metricon. His IN50 entires are a blessing for opposition defences.
Why do you see Miller and Neale as completely different?

Wondered how long it would take for someone to suggest dropping Kelly after he monstered the best small forward in the league and BOOM FIRST POST

People are quick to point out his job on Cameron but conveniently forget that he had zero hit outs, zero hit outs to advantage and no center clearances. If that is the sort of mediocrity we are going to accept from our small defending defenders then we will never get to the Super Bowl.

People are quick to point out his job on Cameron but conveniently forget that he had zero hit outs, zero hit outs to advantage and no center clearances. If that is the sort of mediocrity we are going to accept from our small defending defenders then we will never get to the Super Bowl.
...also failed to hit the scoreboard. He's very inconsistent.

In- Redman
Out- D’Ambrissio(inj)

If Durham Dosent get up I’d like to see Hird come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should delist Kelly guys. Obvious spud is obvious.
giphy.gif

Ins: Redman
Outs: D'Ambrosio (inj)

B: Redman Ridley Laverde
HB: McGrath BZT Heppell
C: Martin Merrett Durham
HF: Langford Jones Snelling
F: Stringer Wright Guelfi
R: Draper Caldwell Shiel
INT: Hobbs Hind Kelly Phillips

Wouldn't mind seeing Menzie get a run at some stage, get him some exposure in the big leagues.

Ignoring very recent history, I don't Anderson as a damaging player. Especially away from Metricon. His IN50 entires are a blessing for opposition defences.
Why do you see Miller and Neale as completely different?
You give him time and space and he’s damaging, especially with meters in the meters gained game and you’ll end up having to start a lot of scoring chains from the back 50.

Millers running capacity compared to neales. He will take you to places a lot of players just can’t go, his power running spreading away from contest is by far the best in the competition.

HA legit one of the funniest posts I’ve seen this year, kudos to you

If D'Ambrosio is out, then Redman comes in as a direct replacement.

If Durham is out I would like to see Menzie get shot, only 6 games left and he is on a 6 month contract. Heppell, Langford and Martin can take the wings.

If D'Ambrosio is out, then Redman comes in as a direct replacement.

If Durham is out I would like to see Menzie get shot, only 6 games left and he is on a 6 month contract. Heppell, Langford and Martin can take the wings.
Will Redman be up to playing 8 days after getting Covid? I know he is allowed to, but is there a chance that he’s still a bit lethargic?

Will Redman be up to playing 8 days after getting Covid? I know he is allowed to, but is there a chance that he’s still a bit lethargic?
I am working on the fact he is available, if he is not fit then I am not sure what we do, Heppell goes back and Ham comes in I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back