Preview Round 18: Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, Sunday 17/07/2022 @ 4:40 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Heppell playing or not is our biggest concern of this game, must mean we're doing ok atm.

Personally I see limiting Witts and Miller's inluence as our keys.

I really like the GC forward line too. Our defence will need to be on.

I'm glad Heppell playing or not is our biggest concern of this game, must mean we're doing ok atm.

Personally I see limiting Witts and Miller's inluence as our keys.

I really like the GC forward line too. Our defence will need to be on.
Collins vs 2MP will be interesting too. I'd really like to see a big game from Stringer. He hasn't put together 4 solid quarters since returning. Maybe hasn't even put together a solid half?

Collins vs 2MP will be interesting too. I'd really like to see a big game from Stringer. He hasn't put together 4 solid quarters since returning. Maybe hasn't even put together a solid half?
Save for the burst against Sydney, Stringer has been well below what we'd expect after a decent block of games back. The positive though is he still demands a decent defender no matter his form.

Yep. Stringer hasn't really inspired yet.
I hope that Litre continues his current form, Shiel has a good game again and that we stay competitive. Some better ball use would certainly help.

Yep. Not sure who that will be today though. Maybe Ballard with Luko to Jones.
Luko is playing forward for the most part, expect Ballard with Graham on Jones

Why is Ham playing ahead of Mass? Absolute joke
Ham has no future at the club. Better for Mass to have the full game in the VFL than Ham and actually develop than (potentially) sit on the pine for the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back