Trades Round 19 Trades - It's all *^&%-ed anyway.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Neale looks like he’s cooked, Mills definitely done. It’s definitely a game of luck!

Im 100% sure that I won’t be posting my rank up this weekend in respect to Neale owners because it’s just not fair that players get injured playing footy
My own stupid fault for getting Neale in last week. Completely forgot about his shoulder

As it stands current trades:

Dusty > Short (Hall dpp to FWD)
Newcombe > West (M10)
166k left for Amartey OUT next week

If Newcombe is picked, will trade Rantall out (Finally)

Going with this at the moment, only rookies I have on the field are Bramble (F6) and Sharp (M8). Bit of a dice roll with B.Hill, he is playing well and he can't be worse than Houston based on their current form.

1626752957180.png

Any qualms?

Going with this at the moment, only rookies I have on the field are Bramble (F6) and Sharp (M8). Bit of a dice roll with B.Hill, he is playing well and he can't be worse than Houston based on their current form.

View attachment 1182141

Any qualms?
I like it, Hill is an interesting one. Could be a master stroke if he finds a month of form from now on!

On the other hand he could end up like most of the midpricers this year, and average 60 for the rest of the season. No matter what his output is going to be better than Haynes though

If Kelly plays (dare I say it) have no forced trades so I can make an upgrade

Treacy > West/Durham. West better scoring potential, Durham possibly better JS and the DPP is handy. Leaning the latter

If Graham is still around Burgo > Marshall. If not Bianco > L Mac and get Marshall for Burgo next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1182141

Any qualms?

I've been doing this half measure trades since the byes and it's totally rooted my team.
I'd be more inclined to say just downgrade a rook for cash, and upgrade one of houston or haynes (probably haynes) to an actual premo like Oliver/Guthrie/Adams.

Properly fixing 1 per week with an actual premo feels a heck of a lot better than the Russian roulette of $500-$700k "value" players.

I've been doing this half measure trades since the byes and it's totally rooted my team.
I'd be more inclined to say just downgrade a rook for cash, and upgrade one of houston or haynes (probably haynes) to an actual premo like Oliver/Guthrie/Adams.

Properly fixing 1 per week with an actual premo feels a heck of a lot better than the Russian roulette of $500-$700k "value" players.
Big believer in that. Hunter aside have fixed spuds to proper premos even if it meant leaving a few rooks on field longer than ideal. Then go last rooks up to those 500-700k types

If Neale is right I might hold Mills and field West for a week

Amartey- Ginivan
Dusty - Guthrie

The last thing I read on Mills is that he's out of isolation on the 27th, so only one more match....

I'm holding, in part because I have 300 other issues to fix, but also because he has been excellent this year....

Big believer in that. Hunter aside have fixed spuds to proper premos even if it meant leaving a few rooks on field longer than ideal. Then go last rooks up to those 500-700k types

I unfortunately got attracted to the value like a moth to a flame and had a spree of bad calls:

In no particular order: Dale, Green, Ward, Houston, Pendles, Kennedy, Bailey, Hunter, Haynes.

Hunter/Pendles/Kennedy I can live with as I think they'll be ok and serviceable... Dale/Ward I will have to live with potentially till the end now and just hope they go 80-90s. Bailey at least made some coin (got him at $480k which was a success shrot term), but is losing it now and cant move him on in time as planned.

Green and Houston were absolute shockers and I hate myself for taking those two. I didn't like either, but I was just being a sheep on hype. Yuck.

I was thinking that the rookies would dry up and score poorly this year, which would mean finishing my team with value would have me streak ahead. Not to be. Rookies have outscored most of that list week to week.

So atleast till the end of the year, its all upgrades. Adams last week (lol..), Oliver or Guthrie this week, and the other next week.

Danger or Crisp/Mayne/Lloyd?
Mayne is definately the more consistent but he is old and will get rested every now and then. Lloyd too inconsistent . Sydney like to bombard down more than chip kick side to side like they used to. There is more urgency with them this year and due to their results more likely to continue to play that style. Danger is more likely to get rested once geelong have position settled or easy game to give him some rest. Outside that i would go crisp who is still averaging 100 and got that shocker score out of the way. He wont be resting and the pies like to chip it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back