Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lids has to go, but really just aiming for a league win now so as i should win this weeks match pretty comfortably I'm going to hold trading him until the start of finals

Because you just know if I trade someone in now, they'll miss the the first game of the finals due the black plague or some bs

Why are people tading in dollhouse now? his BE is 194 and he is going to drop 40k, hold off for 1 week I reckon
Because people have to trade out Lids/Hall, and only have 1/2/3 trades left, so his price dropping is irrelevant if you think he is the best forward available

With 5 trades and $260,600 my team is currently......

DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Boyd, Laird, Rance (Adams, Collins)

MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Selwood, Neale, Hannebery, Ward, Rockliff, Hall (Mathieson, Jansen, Trengrove)

RUC: Gawn, Goldstein (Loersch)

FWD: Zorko, Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Deledio, Greene (Phillips, Naismith)

OPTION 1
Trade Jansen and Trengrove to Menegola and Bontempelli.
Shift Hall to M9.
Naismith will have to cover Deledio for a week.
Deledio to Dahlhaus next week (should net me around $50k).

OPTION 2
Trade Deledio and Mathieson to best MID / FWD combo worth $1,049,100 (Dahl + S. Mitchell????)
Shift Hall to M9.

OPTION 3
Trade Deledio and Jansen to Franklin (could be an excellent loophole) + Coniglio (love him as a POD / easy run home)
Shift Hall to M9
Sideways Hall to Dahl next week if likely to miss more time.

Lids has to go, but really just aiming for a league win now so as i should win this weeks match pretty comfortably I'm going to hold trading him until the start of finals

Because you just know if I trade someone in now, they'll miss the the first game of the finals due the black plague or some bs
My thoughts exactly.

Give it at least a week, see how JJ, Dahlhaus and a couple of others go this week

Hello,
4 Trades left and 80k in the Bank.
I'm thinking I don't need to do anything to my team this week. Any Thoughts?

SuperCoach Team.PNG

That is what I meant. He is still listed as 3 weeks. Eade hopes he will be back for rd 21. Dont like the sounds of that as he was hopeful, not confident and given most hammys are 4 weeks I feel he has to go to get value at this stage of the season. I have a few more trades up my sleave than most on here though so I can understand the need to hold.

I think the confusion with Hall was that he did his hammie on the Thursday training session before last weeks game, not during the game in the previous week.

So even though this round is the second game that he will miss, it is technically his first week into his injury, if that makes sense?...

Hello,
4 Trades left and 80k in the Bank.
I'm thinking I don't need to do anything to my team this week. Any Thoughts?

View attachment 269682
Definitely hold, that's a very nice team you have BTW.

Going forward you could perhaps upgrade Libba, but I think he might end up back in the midfield rotation with Wallis out.

Cox > Naismith
Kerridge > N.Riewoldt

Leaves me with 3 trades to cover injuries.
OR

Cox > Uebergang
Kerridge > Dahlhaus (when he starts playing)

Leaves me with 3 trades to cover injuries but no ruck cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox > Naismith
Kerridge > N.Riewoldt

Leaves me with 3 trades to cover injuries.
OR

Cox > Uebergang
Kerridge > Dahlhaus (when he starts playing)

Leaves me with 3 trades to cover injuries but no ruck cover.
At this point in the season (or any point IMO) with 3 trades remaining, if one of your ruckman go down with injury, wouldn't you immediately use one of your trades to bring in the next best premo ruck?
Not sure ruck cover is really necessary

Definitely hold, that's a very nice team you have BTW.

Going forward you could perhaps upgrade Libba, but I think he might end up back in the midfield rotation with Wallis out.
It's an interesting point you make about Libba.
Those still holding him may receive a little late season bonus from him :thumbsu:

It's an interesting point you make about Libba.
Those still holding him may receive a little late season bonus from him :thumbsu:

I have enough cash to upgrade him to any midfielder I want, I have wanted to turf him out for the past 2-3 weeks but I've had so many injuries to my forwards that I have had to keep him. As soon as Wallis went down last week I decided to give him another week for one last look. If he plays more midfield time this week he stays IMO.

I think Dahlhaus will play forward/half forward, ditto Stringer. I can't see Clay Smith been thrown on the ball.

He looks the most logical replacement for Wallis for mine but you never know with Bevo :)

Very tempted to give Hall the boot but I've only got 1 trade left and if Dahlhaus, Menadue or Phillips play I'll avoid a 0. I'm 10th in my cash league playing the worst team and am very confident I'll win but I may need a % boost to play finals, pending other results. I really have no idea what I'll end up doing :huh:

Rich to Bartel and Lids to Dalhaus (cant afford zorko 10k short)

Taking the punt Dollhouse can get straight into it and will be playing midfield mostly especially with Wallis out.

Will have 4 trades left after that

You need to win this week? Otherwise leave Dahl for a week or 2. His price will drop a s***load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back