Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to Cripps and Brayshaw for both fooling me twice this season, especially Bray. Started with him and eventually traded him back in after that Collingwood game. Then brought Cripps in last week expecting a big score against GC. Well played boys, you got me. Was top 500, now out past 1000 :(

Its a rubbish week when all the upgrade targets are fwds.. but I've got Blakely, Guthrie and Sicily hamming it up down back.

In no rush to bring Gawn back either

Season over for rank so i'm double downgrading this week to prepare for fantasy finals.

Will mean i'm fielding a rookie week 1 of the finals, but i've got the double chance anyway.
I'm in the same boat & likely to be doing the same thing. Stack/Chol, O Baker likely out this week with Perryman up next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s the weakest link, perryman, Sicily, blakely. Perryman has my vote but not confidently

Similar question to me this week but Worpel instead of Sicily.

Perryman...just and with no confidence as your say. Have to back in Blakely/Sicily that 1 more week given they have runs on the board. Perryman being the 2nd year players gets the boot.

I'll be doing Perryman -> Salem at this stage (looking at Stewart/Williams also in that price range.)

Been eying off Menegola, went well in the Magoos with 26 possessions and 11 tackles.....handy swap for Brayshaw

with such a long time out I'm not sure he becomes relevant again this late. I was considering him during the season as a stepping stone but he just never made it back.

Perhaps as a cheeky Worpel move to pocket ~ $100k for an upgrade elsewhere. But you'd have to be releatively confident he stays on the park to do that.

with such a long time out I'm not sure he becomes relevant again this late. I was considering him during the season as a stepping stone but he just never made it back.

Perhaps as a cheeky Worpel move to pocket ~ $100k for an upgrade elsewhere. But you'd have to be releatively confident he stays on the park to do that.
Did the Worpel move with Hanners 4 weeks ago :drunk:

With cash gen pretty much non existent over the last 4 weeks I'm looking at a cheap option

Oliver, Lyons, Zorko

You'd think Steele would go to Oliver this week maybe? Saints have an awesome run home. You could argue if they play like they did yesterday they could run the table. Now I don't think they will but with games against Melbourne, Adelaide, Carlton, freo and Sydney... I'll wait this week on Roma and get billings. But he has to be a lock for finals the following week. Also, Tim Kelly is now my cheapest forward. He's first man out based on form.

Edit: first man out of my forward line. Sicily is first man out of my team based on form.

Hrmmm what to do? Ranked 1,050 and would really like to try aim for top 500. Sicily, Sloane, Cripps, Worpel & Ziebell all in the crosshairs

$166k in the bank after

Trade 1 - Logue to Watson...
Trade 2 - ????

View attachment 713230

Bring Logue back and trade SicDawg and Cripps for Clark and Curnow. If you want to make points on the teams ahead of you you need POD's.

Similar question to me this week but Worpel instead of Sicily.

Perryman...just and with no confidence as your say. Have to back in Blakely/Sicily that 1 more week given they have runs on the board. Perryman being the 2nd year players gets the boot.

I'll be doing Perryman -> Salem at this stage (looking at Stewart/Williams also in that price range.)
Perryman goes first
Cheers. Thought that was the way to go. I reckon Worpel deserves another week over the other guys too. I guess the only thing there is theres probably an easier Forward target to go to than back target. Thats why I pretty much upgraded fwds first. But now thats biting me.

blakeley. I like the way perryman gets his points albeit not a good game on the weekend but got ignored a few times by tomlinson who is probably the most fantasy sucking player in the comp. surveys a million options before getting frazzled and going long up the line ignoring all short options.
Ah man. Just when I thought I had concensus. Yeah I actually like Perryman most for potential turn around but he doesnt seem to be matching that. I guess they all have potential to me but no one is actually doing anything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back