Preview Round 20: Richmond v Gold Coast @ MCG - Sun 16 Aug 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, you made an error by saying 'whatsoever'. That to me means 'in any way', so trying to get out of it by saying you qualified it doesn't wash. And I think you need to pull your head in with the snide remarks.

Being selective in you're quotation just reinforces the point mate. You can select any one sentence from any post on here. No one in their right mind thinks Deledio is slow and I never said he was. If you read the entire post you would see that. Clearly you haven't

Had a dream last night that we lost to Gold Coast and I was crying. We were 18 points down at 3 quarter time. Riewoldt kicked 3 in the last quarter, one was a counter attack goal where he ran from the wing (with the ball) inside 50 and goaled.

We still lost by 2 points 81-79

:drunk:

Sounds like a nightmare to me

Had a dream last night that we lost to Gold Coast and I was crying. We were 18 points down at 3 quarter time. Riewoldt kicked 3 in the last quarter, one was a counter attack goal where he ran from the wing (with the ball) inside 50 and goaled.

Sounds like something that would happen to us
Would like to see is stream inside 50 and take shots though - no more dinky 20m passes inside 50 - just take the shot ( looking at you dusty !)

If we beat GCS and the bombers by60+ points and get over the line against Collingwood and north we can finish third or fourth

We have an advantage because the dogs play north and west coast, Sydney are stuffed and west coast have Adelaide after freo.

If McBean can kick 4+ every week in the VFL he should have no problem doing the same against GCS and Essendon

Why isn't he in

I'm guessing we would of kicked 10.19.79 to there 13.3.81 :$

Sounds too graphic and specific to be a dream. I honestly believe you were transported to the future, albeit very briefly, during your sleep. Be afraid.

Just saw the in's. I would must perfer eating razorblades then watch the in's playing today. We have just blundered so bad, we needed offensive punch and we bring in Thomas lol
The only reason I can think of for Thomas being in is because we were so badly demolished in the centre last week hardwick wants another contested ball winner. Perhaps he wants to give dusty more forward time?

Personally I hate watching Thomas in the side, his decision making is usually atrocious. I can't see any other reason except wanting to keep dusty and lids up forward longer.

If we beat GCS and the bombers by60+ points and get over the line against Collingwood and north we can finish third or fourth

We have an advantage because the dogs play north and west coast, Sydney are stuffed and west coast have Adelaide after freo.

If McBean can kick 4+ every week in the VFL he should have no problem doing the same against GCS and Essendon

Why isn't he in

Only play GWS as a team they might lose to.... Saints and Suns won't bother them.... unless they have a day out...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being selective in you're quotation just reinforces the point mate. You can select any one sentence from any post on here. No one in their right mind thinks Deledio is slow and I never said he was. If you read the entire post you would see that. Clearly you haven't
How have I been selective? I quoted your point in your second sentence as well, so it wasn't selective at all. Also I stand by the idea that whatsever means all 'ins'. You clearly disagree but that's fine.

Only play GWS as a team they might lose to.... Saints and Suns won't bother them.... unless they have a day out...
Adelide and North had massive wins today. We have to win big every game.

we are currently 8th and if the cats win well tonight we will be ninth.....

Talk about our players getting ahead of themselves once Lids and Miles mentioned premierships it was bound to fall apart

Talk about our players getting ahead of themselves once Lids and Miles mentioned premierships it was bound to fall apart

If we win all of our games (even by 1 point each) we are certain to be 6th at the lowest and can get as high as 3rd if a few results go our way.

As I explained in a different thread there are only a few things we need to happen to make top 4. One of which is Sydney dropping a game on the way home. Bulldogs dropping games to WCE and North would help too...

I dont even bother looking at the ladder until the end of the round. The results are actually falling our way. We will make the 8 with winning 2 more games. Win tomorrow we only have to beat 1 of pies bombers or norff and we'll get there.

yeah im with ya. i have a bad feeling about this game. I think they actually structure up well against us and always play well against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back