Autopsy Round 21, 2018: Essendon v St.Kilda *Ross' 100th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was a terrible match to watch. We were outplayed by a team with no rotations in the last Q.
Anytime Saints might do something, the umpires intervened and put the game back on track for Essendon

At least that s**t stain club won’t make the 8, loved that hip and shoulder from brown and freeman kicking a goal, couldn’t stand making spuds like David Myers Kyle Langford and Andy McGrath look like afl players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife is from Japan and doesn't care much about footy, but she comes to a couple of games and watches some on tv too.

She watched tonight and in q4 begged me to let our 10 yr old son choose his own team to support rather than making him a saints fan.

Our shiteness transcends cultural boundaries people.

Acres did some good things, more in his kit bag than people give him credit for.

Marshall impressed me, raw but something to work with.

Billings should have finished with 4 goals. 25 touches and 2 goals is a reasonable return from him.

Freeman got through another game unscathed

:thumbsupemoji: All positive things to take away from that game

He
Wait for it:

Alan Richardson:
At 3 quarter time I challenged the playing group to step up and win the final quarter and they did.

Journalist:
By 2 behinds? Against a team 4 rotations down?

<Alan Richardson is offline>
He didn't, did he, Indie Rock? If he did, it surely must be over for him. That's an insult to the intelligence of everyone connected to the club.

So hang on right, Ben Patton was selected this week after being emergency 10 times was it. Has dominated across half back and in the midfield. Probably break down has been 60 Per cent inside mid 30 per cent Half back and 10 per cent forward so Richo decides to play him as a forward the whole game. This sums up everything that is wrong with our development and why none of our young kids flourish early. FMD give the kid a chance to succeed. It defied any logic.

I was so angry, the sad thing is he did the same thing with Hunter Clark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back