Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I crazy playing Ryan and Witherden over Touhy and Shaw??
Not at all. Last time Tuohy played against the pies, they pretty much put a defensive forward on him and forced him wide to the boundary on his unpreferred side. He really struggled that game, and I expect the same will happen tomorrow as they wont want to let him run free from the backline with his decent kicking. They will let Mackie get a heap of it instead and capitalise on all his turnovers.

As for Shaw, hes been a spud all year. I traded him out and have replaced him with Witherden myself.

Who should I bench this week out of Zorko and Rocky?
Also struggling to decide who to field out of Ryan and Scharenberg.. Schaz could get a fair bit of footy the way the pies play the cats..

Who should I bench this week out of Zorko and Rocky?
Also struggling to decide who to field out of Ryan and Scharenberg.. Schaz could get a fair bit of footy the way the pies play the cats..

Shaz I reckon

Tooey or Ryan?

OUT Soldo (omitted)... Nankervis likes this

i'm starting Witherden ahead of Shaw, and Nankervis ahead of Greenwood
Mitchell(c), Dangerfield(vc)

Heeney is a genuine spud. So overrated. Had one good game in his last 10 and it was against a team that didn't try and gave up after 10 minutes
I wonder if he'll do another one of his customary junktime 50-60 point second halves to get a 70-80?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back