Remove this Banner Ad

Did you get rid of Jelly this week?
My midfield next week:
Zorko- tagged by Hutchings
Jelly- tagged by Harmes
Phillips- spud
Rocky- spud
Parker- will return to his normal 80-85

Have to field one of Phillips/Rocky/Sier and I think I have to pick Sier!

Traded kelly for Macrae. If I get an injury I’m cooked. No trades and Rockliff has to be dropped for SPP. Rockliff last 5 weeks with port season on the line been shameful.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kelly isn’t missing next week but he will cop a tag from James Harmes who’s been elite the second half of this season.
This so called Harmes tag has happened only four times this year and the players he tagged Macrae for a half macrae scored 133 he tagged Sloane he got 95 then tagged Selwood for a half he scored 70 he went to danger the 2nd half Danger scored 107 then tagged JPK he scored 113.... besides Selwood this so called tag is rubbish talk

I have never come across a group of people who are so negative. It's like watching the news each night. One bad story after another.

Crae spent so long on the bench in that second quarter when the play was stuck on the other side of the ground. Completely killed his momentum and now he probably doesn't get that really big score. Really happy with the way Simmo is playing though. Not owning Josh Junkley in RDT is painful, lucky I got him in AF!
Cripps was stuck there at the same time.

Why does Mclean only play half games these days ? Cripps is annoying me aswell

Crae spent so long on the bench in that second quarter when the play was stuck on the other side of the ground. Completely killed his momentum and now he probably doesn't get that really big score. Really happy with the way Simmo is playing though. Not owning Josh Junkley in RDT is painful, lucky I got him in AF!

Because I picked him up this week...worst game in how long???

Why does Mclean only play half games these days ? Cripps is annoying me aswell

McLean and Heeney exactly the same. It’s horrendous owning both of them. Especially when you don’t own Dunkley. They both don’t touch the ball for half a game every single week. If they don’t get tackles, they score 60s because they don’t touch the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutchings tagging Oliver really well. Imagine what he will do to Zorko next week! Beams owners must be so happy that he never gets the tag, will never pick Zorko again unless I also have Beams
But Beams will get injured once we all pick him...happens every year he's relevant from being cheap to start with

Easily Bandicoot's best pick by a country mile this year, aside from his sluggish start, can't believe his durability this year

IMG_20180819_162714.png

On track for his most durable season since 2012

Last year was surprising he played 19 games, but he got injured at a poor time of the year last year (around round 6/7 IIRC) and was out for a week or two when we really needed him to play (think I copped a Treloar one weeker around the same time and was falling behind the pack). Copped a whack late in the year also which dropped his average, though I had never agained him by then.

2013 3-4 month quad injury
2014 did a hammy or something in DT finals, stuffed many up the week he went down
2015 broke down around round 17/18, out for the year
2016 no good

Fyfe and Ablett are probably the other ones who seem to always get injured too. Only ever pick Fyfe in supercoach these days as the flog is always one of the best scorers and not having his points burns you before he inevitably gets an injury and burns you again...

Hurn cost me the eliminator two weeks ago and he's likely to cost me one of my cash leagues this week. :(:mad::thumbsdown:

But Beams will get injured once we all pick him...happens every year he's relevant from being cheap to start with

Easily Bandicoot's best pick by a country mile this year, aside from his sluggish start, can't believe his durability this year
He and Cripps were my best early picks this year although McLean has been good too.

He and Cripps were my best early picks this year although McLean has been good too.
Cripps definitely the other one you nailed (started him in Supercoach but wasn't sure if the upside was there in DT), but I'd say Beams is the most surprising one considering his durability history

McLean a good value starter, though on current output he's gone from F1 to F6 since Dunkley started taking away his midfield time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back