YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
The Melbourne game is wrapped up, so I'm posting now. I expect a lot of changes to rest our core group for finals. Post your thoughts here.

Lets hope Mundy and a couple others who are never rested, get a week off.

Kind of feel sorry for Peel whose final series are going to be screwed over by this. I think they will rest Pavlich, Mundy, Hill, Sutcliffe, Sandilands, Mcpharlin, Neale, D. Pearce, Walters to stay out and perhaps Ibbo.

And I'll say that Mzungu doesn't deserve to play the first final, his skills have really dropped off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Spurr, Ibbo, Hill, Pav, McPharlin, Sandi, Mundy, Mayne, Sutcliffe (inj.)

In: Clarke, Grey, Taberner, Tanner Smith(upgraded rookie), Crozier, Weller, Blakeley, Ballard (if we can upgrade another rookie).

Not sure how CP got listed in the best players - most impressed I have been with Suban and MDB for a while
same happens in the wafl. because he gets a lot of possessions. they seem to ignore his multiple errors and turnovers at critical times. Suban and deboer need to do it against good sides, not the likes of melbourne. both are capable.

In:
Peel620.jpg

same happens in the wafl. because he gets a lot of possessions. they seem to ignore his multiple errors and turnovers at critical times. Suban and deboer need to do it against good sides, not the likes of melbourne. both are capable.
Hopefully they gained some confidence

Hopefully they gained some confidence
well it sounds like Suban played three good quarters at a high standard and deboer is ok just not great. I think Mayne and deboer in the same team is overkill, but its the way the club seems to like it. So if it works, then great. Hopefully we go down a different track next year though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back