Game Day Round 3, 2017: Gold Coast Suns v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange watching hawks this year, they look like the hawks but certainly dont play like them. Confidence seems to have disappeared. Takes time to gel new players but passion is lacking. Im quite happy to watch us lose if the effort and passion is there, but if theres no passion from the players im not going to be watching with great interest. :huh:

Is there something going on behind closed doors with the departures of Sammy and Lewis? Just saying.....then again we were pretty ordinary for most parts of last year and it's getting worse.
Maybe

We look a bit like 2012 when it just didn't work without smith and hill running the outside

Please tank the rest of the season, so we can get the picks (granted not the first two rounds) that a bottom 4 side deserves.

The well is completely empty!

p.s. Where is the "It's only (JLT/Rnd1/Rnd2)" crowd?

Team of spectators. This is disgraceful.

im done honstly will watch the 2nd with my eyes shut will need massive turnaround

1 spectating.. no hunger or work rate around the pill
2 ball movement a disgrace.

dissapoint. positives burton,miles,brand. rest of the team getting murdered in the ruck like always.

Lmfao, we kicked 3 goals in a half against this mob...

McEvoy needs to retire, Gibson to go with him.
Mids can't get near it, smashed inside, smashed on the spread. We are just a putrid, pathetic and god awful football side, what makes it worst is we have no draft picks. Find a new past time if you don't want to be depressed for the next 3-5 years.

Please tank the rest of the season, so we can get the picks (granted not the first two rounds) that a bottom 4 side deserves.

The well is completely empty!

p.s. Where is the "It's only (JLT/Rnd1/Rnd2)" crowd?
And gift the saints pick 1? They are laughing all the way to the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly. We look absolutely putrid. We hit our back 50 line and then have no clue how to get the footy to our forward half and bomb it into the middle. Gold Coast then rebound at pace and we look slow trying to get the ball back.

Clarko needs to be brutally honest with how he sees this squad after this match. We do not look like a top 8 side at all. Time for us to blood youth into the team and see who sinks and swims by years end. Bring in Pitto, because honestly, we have no ruck at the minute anyway.

I'm going to stop watching for the moment, because we just look an absolute shambles. We have fallen very, very, very far tonight.

Excuse my intrusion but won't we look worse if we play more kids

Is there something going on behind closed doors with the departures of Sammy and Lewis? Just saying.....then again we were pretty ordinary for most parts of last year and it's getting worse.

If there were I doubt Breust would have re-signed with us on less money when he could have walked easily at season's end for a fatter contract.

What happened to Cyril Rioli in 2017? Barely sighted.

Also we used to have the team to cover up our ruck problems however ruck has always been a glaring issue even during our prime. What exactly does Monkey do? Our ruckman are too focused on the man. The run past the ball every time as they are fishing for body. It has been the same for years and this year it's in a whole new level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we play like that first half the rest of the year we will finish bottom. Gold Coast are a rabel with no pride and 6 years of 100 point thrashings in thier history. They have a rubbish coach and ALL thier players want out... They are trashing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back