Game Day Round 15, 2023 : Gold Coast v Hawthorn, 4.40pm, Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain. Surely effort is fundamental. It is fundamental to most other things. I know you hate me saying it, but effort is fundamental. Effort makes it easier to do other things.

And please do not come back saying age is an excuse.
Your blaming effort as the sole reason.

But neglecting ball use, accumulating to conditions, fitness of the majority of our young players and terrible transitions.

It's not as simple as our players not trying at all. That's insulting to the majority who are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please explain. Surely effort is fundamental. It is fundamental to most other things. I know you hate me saying it, but effort is fundamental. Effort makes it easier to do other things.

And please do not come back saying age is an excuse.

💯. You can talk about the heat or the greasy conditions, or the bye until the cows come home.

Our EFFORT/ ATTITUDE tonight has been terrible .

I feel for Sam, trying to sum this rubbish up will be very difficult .

Indeed. If Impey had just tried harder the laces out kick that slipped through his fingers would have stuck. Lazy.
At half time johnson did some analysis of a gold coast shot on goal in which they kicked long to players and dropped marks twice in the passage of play only to still get it inside fifty and get the shot off (it was touched). Was a goal that game from winning the ball at ground level and players working hard to our number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back