Preview Round 15, 2023 : Gold Coast v Hawthorn, 4.40pm Sunday 25th, Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have thought both Morrison and Ward ahead of Finn for an extended bench spot. It would be interesting to know the rationale behind it.

Won't happen due to team balance but from that interchange I'd love CMAC*2, DGB and Butler.

I would have thought both Morrison and Ward ahead of Finn for an extended bench spot. It would be interesting to know the rationale behind it.
I suspect that they want to get game time into Ward and Morrison. Fergus and Finn most likely won't play unless someone pulls up before the match.

Finn will likely end up being the carryover emergency - which means he won't play on Sunday. Sam said at the presser today Ward was on limited game time at Box Hill and they want him to get a full game under his belt.

I wonder if they are thinking about Finn tagging Rowell.
Finn to Anderson if he was going to go to anybody. Rowell can’t do it away from the contest.

Whereas Finn can match Anderson around the ground and rely on our other mids to match him around the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Connor Nash has made Finn Maginness superfluous. Not sure Finn would have been getting a game anyway, but Connor has been playing the loose shut-down role at times this year, plus he has the ability to win his own ball.

Play DGB and put him on Mcdonald, give him a chance to towell him again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back