Status
Not open for further replies.
Witches hats in last qtr.

Sydney away - thrashed

Freo away - thrashed

Port away - 96 point down in 3rd qtr

Gold Coast away - thrashed after 1st qtr

We are a rabble away from home.

Just a real worry as we are virtually uncompetitive interstate bar Tassie.

FFS I am not blaming effort alone. Read what I am saying. It is fundamental to everything else. Please. I know you hate me saying it. A 5% reduction is enough, but if you think we have played with full effort you are kidding yourself.
No doubt our effort could have been better.

But the majority of our players were playing as hard as they could. Other cited issues led more largely to a negative performance I believe.

Well I just listened to the ABC commentary of the game. They barracked for the Suns and gave little to no insight into where the Hawks are at and how young they are. Very poor effort

You can’t pump up a team when the effort is not there.

We didn’t give a yelp tonight. If we had a dip and lost by 30 then you say ohh well onto the next and find the positives.

When you look as tho you don’t care then nobody is going to talk you up. It was that bad. Should have lost by 100.

No doubt our effort could have been better.

But the majority of our players were playing as hard as they could. Other cited issues led more largely to a negative performance I believe.
All I am saying is you would not have a 11 goal + result if effort was ok. There is no doubt, if systems and manpower were level we would be better. They are not. We are still learning. But if effort is poor, as it was after the first 20mins, everything else follows. That is all I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back