Review Round 3, 2021 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Tom Berry did some really nice things tonight and for the first time (for me) tonight looked like a player who belonged at this level.

He also calmly slotted a really nice set shot at goal when in the past, this has been a real weakness for him.

I gave him a vote.

I think after this game, anyone who is still calling for Robbo to get taken out of the team should think twice. It wasn't until he bombed that ball into the forward 50 that first time, that we started to really play. Really liked Robertson, outside of that handball, he did really well. Bags finally got his finger out, Rich + Birchall worked a lot better than last season and Adams came in clutch once he started using his body.

Very hard to give out votes to specific players after this one.
- Rich
- Robertson
- Joe
- Adams
- Bailey (mostly for the goal)

Also how awesome was it for Joe to get 18 disposals and kick the score he did?

Been working. Couldn't watch the last quarter (Or much of the 3rd).

What a result. So happy for the boys and for Fages!

Hope our match threads improve, getting very tiring reading so much dribble.

What's your definition of "dribble"? And if there is "dribble" where are your contributions to elevate the standard?

BOG = the blokes in green

Glad they got the message from the AFL to make sure you didn’t lose 2 in a row!

Enjoy ya win 😂😂

Yeah it’s pleasing that the AFL evened things out this week. Too bad it was Collingwood playing us this week who had to be on the receiving end of it.

Just lay of Harro guys the man is a stud having a rough patch. He is the heart and soul and a dead set champion.

100%. He looks like a bloke putting a lot of pressure on himself at the moment, and even with that he's still better than 99% of the defenders in the comp. Can't wait until he relaxes a bit and just realises he doesn't have to carry the defence

Darcy Moore looks like a juiced Greta Thumberg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOG = the blokes in green

Glad they got the message from the AFL to make sure you didn’t lose 2 in a row!

Enjoy ya win 😂😂
100%. He looks like a bloke putting a lot of pressure on himself at the moment, and even with that he's still better than 99% of the defenders in the comp. Can't wait until he relaxes a bit and just realises he doesn't have to carry the defence

In round one it looked like he had some sort of injury that was limiting his range of movement, maybe a back injury. He’s looked better the last two weeks. I think he’ll be at his best soon.

What's your definition of "dribble"? And if there is "dribble" where are your contributions to elevate the standard?
Wrote dribble instead of drivel due to my tired brain.

I'd say I try to contribute more positive posts that aren't focused on hounding players and asking for them to be dropped. It's beyond annoying.

Hope our match threads improve, getting very tiring reading so much dribble.

I don't know about "dribble" (I think you mean drivel) but I agree with the sentiment

I made the point in the Gameday Thread that we were doing well to hang in their with such an inexperienced
"last " 6 and without a ruckman.

There is often a lot of negative and reactionary nonsense in our Game-day threads but I reckon that's probably the case for most of the Club forums if things go a bit pear-shaped

The older I've got the more I've been able to reign in my emotions when watching our games but I still can easily lose the plot and start yelling at the TV.

Deep breaths.....deep breaths

Hope our match threads improve, getting very tiring reading so much drivel.

Again, if there is so "much drivel" then you need to contribute to show the rest of us plebs what non drivel posts look like, yeah? Because I almost never see anything from you and if the rest of us contributed as rarely as you do then this place would be a ghost town. Put up or shut up.

Wrote dribble instead of drivel due to my tired brain.

I'd say I try to contribute more positive posts that aren't focused on hounding players and asking for them to be dropped. It's beyond annoying.

If professional players play like amateurs then they deserve to be hounded.

Back