Preview Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotton is the disappointing one. He seems to have had a full preseason, is not some rangy tall who is a slow burn, and yet seems to have been surpassed by the newest drafties.
Hotton needs time. Barely had time to do anything last year and this pre-season was essentially his first one. Was a late bloomer in U18s as well. Just hope he doesn't have any injury setbacks this year

200.gif

In: Butler, Caminiti, Hastie
Out: King, Henry, Wood

Surprised to see the draftee was the one that none of us predicted.

Looks likely that all 5 of our 2023 draftees will see some gametime this year, good effort even if we are injury depleted.
Much like last year, I reckon the injuries will be ultimately a blessing in disguise. Hopefully Caminiti can show he belongs this weekend, too.

Excited to see Caminiti ....reckon it's a perfect game to give him another chance. He was brilliant last year when King was out.

He played one of his best games against Essendon too so he has their number.

Hello fellow St Kilda fans, I am looking forward to the game this weekend. Gee I hope we win.
I don't know about you but gee wiz I am optimistic about the future. Very excited.

Also, I would like to say how thankful I am for those that keep this place running so smoothly!
What a privilege to be a part of something so very special.

Hey Saints fans

Alan Richardson here, our work on the track this week has been significantly pleasing, and I’m expecting the team to give an amazing effort.

Essendon has an amazing team of A graders including the delightful Jake Stringer, but I’m sure will be able to manage him just fine.

Hope to see you all there.

Really hope he doesn't start as sub. Don't like when the debutants are starting sub.

Not quite as bad as when a player would debut as medi-sub and not get on the field at all. I reckon NWM's debut was like that, family down to watch. Didn't get off the bench. Could be wrong, it happened to one of our young blokes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back