Preview Round 3, 2024: Hawthorn v Geelong, 1st April 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but having a player who can only hard tag coming on late is even a better idea....

It's not like we trying to invest into the future or anything

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Finn one of the fittest players in the AFL was used as a sub in round 1 on a hot day when every player would cramp, how people think it's a bad sub decision is beyond me.

I don't know myself.

Apparently Finn, Reeves and Nash?
They couldn't possibly be selected on merit, with purpose. 😵‍💫

He's 203cm tall, that doesn't seem that undersized.

I think his main issue is a lack of mongrel at times.
203cm is on the short side for a ruckman especially one who can’t jump very well. I do agree his lack of mongrel also gets him in trouble as he struggles to use his weight advantage against the more agile rucks.

Sean Darcy is the same height but makes it work by using his strength.

Finn wasn't brought on to hard tag, as Sam clearly wanted to give Finn the opportunity to provide some run(which he did) and make a go of another role in the side. It didn't really impact at all, which happens.

Doesn't make Finn a favourite.

It's much easier to be negative around here if you let the straw man arguments that Sam is unable to coach in every respect go unchallenged.

I’d be happy for Meek to get a game this week, as Reeves has been average over the last two weekends, especially with his around the ground work and dropped marks. It’ll hopefully instil in him that he must work harder if he wants to be the club’s number 1 ruck.

I’d be happy for Meek to get a game this week, as Reeves has been average over the last two weekends, especially with his around the ground work and dropped marks. It’ll hopefully instil in him that he must work harder if he wants to be the club’s number 1 ruck.

Me:

1711687570889.png

Reeves:

1711687267583.png

Me:

smacks in balls
1711687663330.jpeg

1711687729767.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be comfortable with Hustwaite, Meek and Morrison in for Gunston Finn and Reeves if that’s how they go. Those three deserve to be dropped, at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back