VFL Round 3 - Collingwood vs Footscray at Victoria Park (PIES WON, 100-96!) :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

That's fair enough in a basic way, however we've been complaining about s**t coverage for years & they know it. Other clubs have had radio coverage for years, some have had reasonable video for a couple of years too. We get someone stabbing at keyboard, poorly IMO & only posting "Yeah Pies!"type comments.

On top of that we spend wasted money on dance troupes & what song we play before we run out & s**t.

We have the money, we have the fan base, why are we waiting?????

I'll be accused of being old-fashioned but what I want (& i believe they are trying to do some of it now) is kick to kick after a match & god damn VFL video coverage & a decent fuggin cheersquad.
76woodenspooners can show you the post where Perty was asked and from what I remember, the response was that they understand the concern and they would be looking to address it once they finish building up the media department which I believe we can clearly see its fruition.

Like I said, I'm expecting it next season for now.

Beams played from round 2 against Melbourne in 2009. The point is if your good enough the VFL can be by passed
Beams also had experience playing against men, as he'd been involved in a QAFL GF win IIRC and performed well, in fact I vaguely recall that he was said to have played on Darryl White in the game? I may have my wires crossed...

For those who can now see the replay, watch De Goey and enjoy the fun!
Or watch Marsh's last 10-15 minutes, plenty of enjoyment in that game.

Full replay online, wow;

Well done to lukem and the team for getting this one up. Hopefully this is really is a weekly commitment from now on.

Short summary:

1st quarter - Great to watch. :D
2nd quarter - Good to watch. :)
3rd quarter - Hard to watch. :mad:
4th quarter - Thrilling to watch. :eek:

Going to enjoy seeing this one over again. Good work, Collingwood. :thumbsu:

Its interesting, when i first saw the best come out after watching the game live and saw J Wallin second best it surprised me. Apart from a couple of exciting runs i didn't think he did a lot. Thankfully i was vindicated when i saw his stats.....7 possessions. He didn't have a job on anyone and I didn't see any match winning efforts. Reasonable game, but second best-seriously are they taking the pis s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Gee Den doesn't big Cox get you excited?"

th_mcavaney.jpg

He is showing bucket-loads of potential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back