Round 3 Discussion - Let the Head To Head Leagues Begin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putrid: Neale, Billings, Taranto.

Disappointing: Selwood.

Upside is I won 9/10 leagues. Except the one I lost was my own cash league. FML.

Neale would be on the block if I had cash to upgrade him, so will have to stick it out. I also have to ride the Billings wave as I only traded the injured Libba to him two week ago, so can't afford to waste another trade.

How have u avoided the carnage all year?

Xp4WmaxEMvqjRhU4j_af3kViJN2_LsWi924d65kwN_6WtK5V-HPx7SK-Vidpfov4XkTkOPsX6jjhXxt5-jCJdPipQfKiD0BQtzYoKhR1=w360-h200-nc

Yep, somehow I have done a Neo from the Matrix and avoided every major injury so far.

Langdon and Ryan my only injuries and I replaced Langdon with English today who ended up doing pretty well.

The SC Gods are definitely with me mate... :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2282, pretty happy given some pretty s**t on-field scores (selwood, shaw, fritsch, armitage) and about 5 in the 80s. Captain titch getting it done again, with Fyfe, Walters, Coniglio, Savage, Gawn, Petracca and Laird all doing their part.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BTW the price changes can be viewed early by selecting a particular player and looking at their details.

Here are some notable ones...

Kelly +$114.4k
Doedee +$95.2k
Holman +$93.7k
Ryan +$76.8k
Murray +$67.8k
Murphy +$51.2k
Banfield +$49.5k
Bonner +$49.4k
Fritsch +$47.6k
Garlett +$40.9
Barry +$33.7k
Brayshaw +$15.3k

Gutted. Just needed Ablett to outscore 2E by 13, was smashing it, then the injury ruined me.

This was after Martin, Zerrett and Smith all went quiet for my opponent to get me back into it.

Overall though, I'll take the injury for West Coast win.

2345 and done.

Happy with that in what was a tough week it seems for many others.

Opening league win in SC Tragics also secured.
Great score :thumbsu:
I see you beat the person with the second highest Tragics1 score for the round. No idea who it is but he must hate the draw.

Edit:
SC site switched from Tragics1 to my public league without warning so just about everything I wrote there was wrong ... Except that's a great score :)

Last edited:

GAGF Cripps VC, Dusty C, Zerrett and Billings (can't really hate on Lobb, could've called it a day at 34)

Not going Fyfe into Titchell hurt, 56-67 points lost there depending on what I could've went

Sweating on Ryan now, don't want to trade him as he'll have two decent rises in him now after this week, but if it's say a 4-6 weeker maybe I can get away with benching him if I bring English in for a Brayshaw via Garlett DPP.

2167....ugh!

Guns: Fyfe, Cogs, Savage
Shittrucks on chopping block: Neale, Gov, Lambert

How the fuxk are campaigners pulling in 2300+ this round?!

Spuds like Cripps, Shaw, Billings, Zerret, Taranto and co ****ed me royally up the arse with a spiikey campaigner of an implement.

I've gone from top 3% to delete team in one s**t truck round from hell.

Supercoach gagf. Along with any campaigners that are half decent at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back